/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am a loser

Internal
04-30-2016, 01:57 PM
After so long I am still having these issues. One of my main problems is a dream I had a very long time ago. Now looking at the interpretations I'm pretty sure I am doomed since everything has been set in stone. I just don't know what to do anymore. The one and only dream and it is an absolute nightmare of a vision. I have failed at everything in life. I am the loser of this world and the next world cause of the doubts in my mind. I did everything but my improvement isn't here yet and I can still remember that dream and the interpretation really doesn't put me in a good spot. I don't want to despair in Allah mercy but I just don't know what to do.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abumuslim82
04-30-2016, 03:50 PM
Just be cool and don't lose hope in the mercy of our RABB

Muslim Woman
04-30-2016, 04:10 PM
:sl:

don't interpret dream in a negative sense . Ask Allah to help u . This world is a test for hereafter . We all have many problems , Prophets pbut faced many difficulties . Allah will reward us for our pains , sufferings . So , don't miss salat , obey Allah and have a firm belief that life hereafter will be better for us . Ameen.

aay_k
04-30-2016, 04:18 PM
well, u knw i am the only one in my family who have dreams ...my dreams are unpredictable sometimes but Allhamdullilaah i never lose hope by one bad dream .... The fact is sometimes dream is the whole story line of what you thought or by chance have seen in the whole day or a week.Believe in Allah , ur will power and Dua is the strongest part in your life .... believe me dua can change anything :) may Allah bless you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ReboundMuslimah
04-30-2016, 04:29 PM
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Dreams are of three types: a dream from Allaah, a dream which causes distress and which comes from the Shaytan, and a dream which comes from what a person thinks about when he is awake, and he sees it when he is asleep.” (al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

*if you didn't like the dream than its most likely from the shaytan. Don't think too much about it!

abumuslim82
04-30-2016, 07:29 PM
Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Dreams

Alhamdulillah a friend just posted this on another group, hope it helps

Abu Qatada RA reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon) as saying:A good vision is from Allah and a bad dream (hulm) is from the satan; so if one of you sees anything (in a dream) which he dislikes, he should spit on his left side thrice and seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and then it will never harm him. Abu Salama said: I used to see dreams weighing more heavily upon me than a mountain; but since I heard this hadith I don't care for it (its burden).(Muslim - Book 29, Hadith 5616)

eesa the kiwi
05-01-2016, 06:08 AM
maybe you were given this dream as a wakeup call so you could get your act together and inshaallah avoid this fate allahu alim
stay positive

abumuslim82
05-01-2016, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
maybe you were given this dream as a wakeup call so you could get your act together and inshaallah avoid this fate allahu alim
stay positive
Salaam eesa the kiwi, saw ur nick on ummah.com, I got infracted or sumfin like that for a month ( promoting polygamy too much lol ) anyway, if u the same person give my salaams to all, hope to see them soon

Found this forum lol,

eesa the kiwi
05-01-2016, 08:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abumuslim82
Salaam eesa the kiwi, saw ur nick on ummah.com, I got infracted or sumfin like that for a month ( promoting polygamy too much lol ) anyway, if u the same person give my salaams to all, hope to see them soon

Found this forum lol,
what was your username?
inshaallah will pass along salams

abumuslim82
05-01-2016, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=eesa the kiwi;2891910]what was your username?
inshaallah will pass along salams

abumuslim34
ameen
jazakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.