/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will Allah accept my Islam?

MayAllahForgive
04-30-2016, 02:58 PM
So I read up that if you call someone an unbeliever (even as a joke) you are beyond the pale of islam, after reading this I called my brother a jew as a joke, and on 2 other occasians I accidently called a friend a non-believer as a joke. So I also read up that if you do leave islam more 3 times (after each time I called a muslim a non-believer as a joke) Allah will not accept your Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-30-2016, 03:10 PM
Bismillahi-Rohmani-Roheem should say it all.

You must play your part. Should not treat it lightly and seek forgiveness.

It is not for us to decide and to pass judgement. And neither is it a reason for you to be resigned to your fate based on just that spectrom of understanding.

It is there as a guide. What comes out of our mouths can be duas, intentionally or not. Imagine things said in anger. How good is that. Hence we are told not say anything in anger. It is better to walk away. See how the picture fits?

So stern warning against it. So if we are pay heed, we must strive towards bettering ourselves. For that, Allah is Most Forgiving. So, your goal is never to make those jokes again. .

:peace:

ardianto
04-30-2016, 03:34 PM
Calling other Muslim as kafir, whether joke or not joke, does not make you become kafir too. But this is something that inappropriate. You should not do it again.

abumuslim82
04-30-2016, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MayAllahForgive
So I read up that if you call someone an unbeliever (even as a joke) you are beyond the pale of islam, after reading this I called my brother a jew as a joke, and on 2 other occasians I accidently called a friend a non-believer as a joke. So I also read up that if you do leave islam more 3 times (after each time I called a muslim a non-believer as a joke) Allah will not accept your Islam.
Read ur shahahdah and make taubah, and stop calling Muslims funny names for no reason.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
04-30-2016, 03:54 PM
:sl:

I also read up that if you do leave islam more 3 times (after each time I called a muslim a non-believer as a joke) Allah will not accept your Islam.

never heard of this .
door of repentance is open for us . Ask Allah for forgiveness . He loves when we make mistakes and asks for forgiveness. In future , be careful not to call any Muslim as kaafir.

noraina
04-30-2016, 04:00 PM
Bro, just repent to Allah SWT and sincerely make the intention to not call another Muslim a kafir again - it is not a matter to be taken lightly, I understand. However Allah SWT is ar-Rahman, as long as you are alive and truly seek forgiveness He will forgive you, that is the beauty of Islam. The doors of His Mercy never close.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.