View Full Version : I Would Never Become A Muslim After Reading Your Comments

BilalKid
05-01-2016, 12:05 AM
:shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
05-01-2016, 12:42 AM
Assalaamu alaikum,

Mmm... Yes, it is important that Muslims walk their talk and practice self-restraint and goodness towards others... including on the internet. Our behaviour is an important facet of da'wah, it seems to me. As well as an important part of expressing our faith.

May Allah, the Opener, Help us to realize the consequences of our actions. In this life and the Next.

Pygoscelis
05-01-2016, 02:32 AM
Agreed, and certainly applies to all of us, and not just Muslims. People tend to categorize other people. It is the same when people declare all Muslims to be terrorists because of 9/11 or Daesh or when Donald Trump declares Mexicans to be rapists, etc. We need to avoid playing into those stereotypes.

abumuslim82
05-01-2016, 08:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
:shade:

I don't know how we can get this message to this guy, " hate the sin not the sinner "

We all human and err, Muslims or non muslim.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
05-01-2016, 01:22 PM
“So by mercy from Allah, [O Muhammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].” (Quran, Aal-Imran, 3:159).

Serinity
05-01-2016, 01:32 PM
we have to be careful for what we say. It is common manners. ;)

I mean think. We say the whole west labels us all terrorists, we are not all terrorists. It is a minority. If we then say The whole west is crazy, etc. Are we better than them, manner wise?

we denounce their kufr and bad manners, but what will we achieve by being rude in return? Doesn't negativity + negativity negate each other? yes we have to distance ourselves from their kufr, etc.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.