/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hope for the ummah

s.ali123
05-01-2016, 07:48 AM
Recently I was having discussion with a Pakistani friend. He asked mw whether I have hope that sectarian situation in Pakistan and other countries may improve sone day. He had opinion thay religion is dying out and Islam is facing same. I told him that I have firm belief in Ahadith, and Islam will rise once again somehow before end of times. I also told him that in recent times we are seeing many people coming back to islam as well Alhamdulillah, and things are getting better slowly. Just like ibn khaldun said about the rise and fall of nations, we are just going through one phase of bigger cycle.
When I tell someone that people are becoming more practicing, the second person always say that I am saying this because I attach myself with people who are more practicing and it is just in my gathering :P
What do you guys say about all of this :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
05-03-2016, 11:56 AM
getting bigger!!! :shade:

:masha:

s.ali123
05-03-2016, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
getting bigger!!! :shade:

:masha:

You also saying this because you are on IB? ;D

anatolian
05-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Nations rise and fall as Ibn Khaldun states and as we observe it from the history but Islam is not a nation but the truth of Allah and it will live until the end. I think Maida 54 is an important ayah for your question;

4:54 "O you who believe! whoever from among you turns back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, He shall love them and they shall love Him, lowly before the believers, mighty against the unbelievers, they shall strive hard in Allah's way and shall not fear the censure of any censurer; this is Allah's Face, He gives it to whom He pleases, and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing."

Some scholars interpreted this ayah as it is referring to Muslim Turks historically. When Arabs fell Turks raised, in the way of keeping Islam's flag. But Quran is for all times surely. Today Islam is rising from all over the World. Many people from non-muslim nations convert to Islam and they become the keeper of this flag with more passion than "the old ones" while they are busy with fighting each other...

So, something is happening, which we dont know but what we know Islam is rising in the World.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misbah0411
05-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Secularism will lead to destruction. Unfortunately there are many Muslims that are being deceived by this dunya and its laws.

BilalKid
05-04-2016, 01:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by s.ali123
You also saying this because you are on IB? ;D
hope ;D ;D

ramen-thelegend
05-04-2016, 04:28 AM
dont worry everybody, calm down. inshahallah, if i live for some more years,i have some plans on reviving islam and building a seperate nation/or kingdom in which there'll be only good muslims, who leave out all complications and follow QURAN AND HADITH .

i cant tell you the details yet sorry!( i'm working undercover..shhhh...and you'll laugh at me :( )

in btw, i've even pictured it, the location, the leaders( not necessary i have to be the prime minister or queen) the enviroment, the laws. i'm working on it. but hey, let me get rid of all my problems first and then i'll work on this. plus, its not like i'm going to call out for muslims and they'll join me. obviously i have to become something! it'll take some years. i have to grab people's attention. tell them i'm worth it and i can do it!

i've even imagined myself getting shot while.... and ....ok now you'll laugh at me....

so yeah dont worry, good times are coming!

s.ali123
05-04-2016, 09:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ramen-thelegend
dont worry everybody, calm down. inshahallah, if i live for some more years,i have some plans on reviving islam and building a seperate nation/or kingdom in which there'll be only good muslims, who leave out all complications and follow QURAN AND HADITH .

i cant tell you the details yet sorry!( i'm working undercover..shhhh...and you'll laugh at me :( )

in btw, i've even pictured it, the location, the leaders( not necessary i have to be the prime minister or queen) the enviroment, the laws. i'm working on it. but hey, let me get rid of all my problems first and then i'll work on this. plus, its not like i'm going to call out for muslims and they'll join me. obviously i have to become something! it'll take some years. i have to grab people's attention. tell them i'm worth it and i can do it!

i've even imagined myself getting shot while.... and ....ok now you'll laugh at me....

so yeah dont worry, good times are coming!
Believers don't laugh at eachother :) I pray that you succeed in whatever small or big you are doing for it Just make sure your kingdom is real and not in some online strategy game like mafia or something :P ;D

s.ali123
05-04-2016, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Nations rise and fall as Ibn Khaldun states and as we observe it from the history but Islam is not a nation but the truth of Allah and it will live until the end. I think Maida 54 is an important ayah for your question;

4:54 "O you who believe! whoever from among you turns back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, He shall love them and they shall love Him, lowly before the believers, mighty against the unbelievers, they shall strive hard in Allah's way and shall not fear the censure of any censurer; this is Allah's Face, He gives it to whom He pleases, and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing."

Some scholars interpreted this ayah as it is referring to Muslim Turks historically. When Arabs fell Turks raised, in the way of keeping Islam's flag. But Quran is for all times surely. Today Islam is rising from all over the World. Many people from non-muslim nations convert to Islam and they become the keeper of this flag with more passion than "the old ones" while they are busy with fighting each other...

So, something is happening, which we dont know but what we know Islam is rising in the World.
I also quote the the statement of ibn khaldun to everyone who ask similar question :) I also feel that muslims have always gone through such up and down times. And in shaa Allah things will get better

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.