/* */

PDA

View Full Version : O people of Aleppo!

strivingobserver98
05-01-2016, 04:52 PM
O people of Aleppo! All I can do is to give you glad tidings for your patience, as Allah has said, "And give glad tidings to those who are patient" [2:155].

O people of Aleppo! All I can do is to remind you of a reward beyond count, for Allah says, "Truly, Allah shall return the rewards of those who are patient beyond count" [48:10]

O people of Aleppo! All I can do is make dua for you, as our Prophet (salla Alllahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "The dua of the believer for his brother, when done in his absence, is accepted" [Abu Dawud]

O people of Aleppo! I have failed you. We have failed you. The world has failed you.
But know that Allah is with you, even if all of us cannot be, for indeed "And Allah is with those who are patient" [2:249].

Sallim, Allahumma sallim.

Patience, O people of Syria, and may your place of final abode by Paradise.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
05-01-2016, 05:10 PM
We can provide help also. There are around 2 million Syrian refugees here in Turkey. I personally try to help them. You can also provide help the ones over there. Now EU makes an agreement with Turkey that most of the Syrian refugees in EU will be sent to Turkey so they will let Turkish citizens enter EU without visa. Funny thing..

BilalKid
05-01-2016, 06:55 PM
ameen!!! :exhausted:exhausted

noraina
05-01-2016, 09:34 PM
SubhanAllah, the beautiful people of Syria have been through such trials and hardships, it is heart-breaking to see their suffering.

Without a doubt they will find true justice for all that they have been through with Allah SWT, may He reward them with the highest station in Jannah for their patience and perseverance. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.