/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My daughter

Marina-Aisha
05-01-2016, 06:28 PM
As Salam alikom

It's been awhile since I've came on this site, my daughter is 7 nw. I have resently been watch some niqab tutorials a couple time maybe that's why she wants to wear it but she is in a mainstream school at the moment .

At moment I did know she wanted wear it but I told when she's little older she can. Then the other day my daughter school teacher took me aside said that zainab said she isn't allowed show her nose or mouth (meaning niqab) I asked her why did she say this to the teacher she said one her school friends year three wears it but I haven't seen this girl lol

Anyways what do I do? She sometimes goes around the house using my scarves and covers her self like niqab...

I don't want to stop her but same time she can't wear it at the school she goes too..any advice zwpuld be great.

As salam alikom

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
05-01-2016, 06:54 PM
does school allow?? ^o)

Marina-Aisha
05-01-2016, 07:11 PM
I don't think so

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2016, 10:41 AM
:salamext:

:ma: it's great she wants to wear Niqaab, but :ia: try to sit her down and explain she can once she gets out of school. x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
05-02-2016, 08:58 PM
Okay I thought so I just didn't wanna stop her because I think amazing she wants to wear it.

But I think it's best when she leaves school or maybe islamic school.

Jazakillah khair xx

~ Sabr ~
05-03-2016, 07:35 AM
Wa Iyaak x

Kiro
05-03-2016, 08:45 AM
It's great to practice early as it makes it easier. Practice makes perfect.

noraina
05-03-2016, 12:04 PM
Ma'sha'Allah, that is so sweet.

I mean she is really young at the moment, try to gently explain to her that niqaab is certainly a beautiful thing to do, but there is a time and place for it which is not now. Can I assume she is wearing the hijab full time at the moment?

Also you would have to consider the fact that at whatever age, the niqab is not permitted in mainstream schools. InshaAllah if you got her admitted into an Islamic school when she hits secondary she would be able to wear the niqab full-time.

sister herb
05-03-2016, 02:01 PM
I think that many kids at this time try to imitate their parents or other adults way to behave or wear. Mother´s wardrobe is interesting place where everything can be found. But going to out or to school isn´t good idea with those adult garments of course. Try to explain to her that she can use niqab if she likes but only at home and when she is older, also outside world. But yet it isn´t the right time for it.

Marina-Aisha
05-12-2016, 11:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Ma'sha'Allah, that is so sweet.

I mean she is really young at the moment, try to gently explain to her that niqaab is certainly a beautiful thing to do, but there is a time and place for it which is not now. Can I assume she is wearing the hijab full time at the moment?

Also you would have to consider the fact that at whatever age, the niqab is not permitted in mainstream schools. InshaAllah if you got her admitted into an Islamic school when she hits secondary she would be able to wear the niqab full-time.

yes she has been wearing hijab since shes started year one at school, i recently started to wear jilbab she wanted one so i bought one she always wants to wear it :) so i guess she'll start wearing it secondary school in sha allah we would have moved to more islamic country then.

Khalid Saifullah
05-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Although wearing the niqab is a good thing, this seems like a temporary obsession. Divert her attention to other things.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.