/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Trading during Jumua

ebrahims3
05-01-2016, 08:42 PM
If you have a business. Can your business trade during Jumua. What us the verdict on this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
05-03-2016, 11:56 AM
quran say no trade jumuah :shade:

M.I.A.
05-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Allah swt says that it's better for you to attend congregational prayer..

Quran 62:009

Although i tried it once and was told to open an hour earlier on Friday :/

Now I only attend when I get a day off on Friday.. Although it's flexible..

Can't wait to get franchised then nobody will be bothered.

strivingobserver98
05-03-2016, 05:03 PM
“O you who believe (Muslims)! When the call is proclaimed for the Salaah (prayer) on Friday (Jumu‘ah prayer), come to the remembrance of Allaah [Jumu‘ah religious talk (Khutbah) and Salaah (prayer)] and leave off business (and every other thing). That is better for you if you did but know!”
[al-Jumu’ah 62:9]

Leave off business. Did you read that? In the tafsir of this ayah, the scholars of Islam say it is prohibited for Muslims to engage in business transactions after the second Adhan.

Yes that includes sneaky PayPal transactions on your iPhone while your texting away in the Khutbah. Give Business a break.

Friday is the best of days, like a mini Eid for us. Rush to the remembrance of Allah (swt)! Purify your soul, ask forgiveness of your sins and make dua for the Ummah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
05-03-2016, 05:07 PM
Probably what the OP mean is trading during Friday, not only during salah Jum'ah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.