/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do you prepare yourself to Ramadan??

Umm Malik
05-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Assalamo alaykum wa rahmatu lahi wa arakatuh

did you prepare yourself to Ramadan ??
if not now then when ??
we have just a days and we will be in the month of piety , of patience and feeling pace ...
at that month you can train your self to be good and to let all the sins away from you
You can avoid your bad habits and your mistakes ..
It's the best chance from God to tell you .. i give you a life .. but i still want to give another chance ...
just one month of training
to see your halal desires but you can't even touch them until Maghreb
You will feel shy to see or eat or do haram things while you let the halal for the seek of Allah
A big deal in honor of the Quran this month get this rank because of the Quran if you fast it or pray qiyam at the night of decree
by belive in allah and seeking for his reward all your sins will be forgiven
So will you let all this deals for a sin
It's not for you to sell your self to the shaytan for a few sins will be forgotten after a minutes
This is your life .. and Ramadan is your chance ... so don't let it go away from you
Promise your self to do your best to be from those who safed from fire for the rest of your life
Be strange to get jannah ..... life is short and all we will get to our wright home ... we just in travel ..be patient to rest in the end
Shaeban is near .. our deeds will rise to allah in that month ...repent to allah because the prophet muhammad peace be upon him said which means : and flow the bed deed with the good deeds it will cancel it
Repantence will cancel your sins and if you flow it with a good deeds allah will change all your bed as good
Pray .. ask allah .. remember him and read his book .. all of you may tell me I can't because I don't know Arabic .. but allah tells us(( And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?)) 54: 17
Just lesten to the reciter and see the transition and allah will give a double reward
Try to be patient in obeying allah .. and in avoiding haram things
And when Ramadan cames I will not ask you to take it easy because your rank in Jun nah and your saving from fire deserves more ..
So put all your effort to save your self
And be clever
If you are not a muslim .. this the time for you to discover our religion .. and to understand Quran
in this month the guidance will be easy to take
Open your heart to the truth and discover Islam in the best month in it
And please ask God every day and every night in ramadan especially in the last 10 night in Ramadan if you think Islam may be true even 1 per cent
Try to ask your god to guide you Every day
And I am sure allah will guide you
May allah help us and guide us to his stright path
Ameen
Sorry for my bad English

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
05-02-2016, 09:09 AM
( 185 ) The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.
( 186 ) And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided. 2:185-186

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2016, 09:11 AM
:ma: amazing post sis

Umm Malik
05-02-2016, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
:ma: amazing post sis
������Jazahki lahu khayran sister
May allah help us to worship him as he love

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
05-03-2016, 01:15 PM
I can no longer fast, medical condition which I'm recovering from..

I have been buying dinner for a co-worker..

Is it acceptable or does it only count for the absolutely poor or only during Ramadan.

Umm Malik
05-03-2016, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.

Is it acceptable or does it only count for the absolutely poor or only during Ramadan.
Can you write your question in other way to understand what you meant to ask a Shaykh for you ?
Did you meant you have illness ... can you tell me what kind of sick ?
Then you asked me about fasting in the other month and if it possible for the parson who can't fast to give sadakah to any one or he must give it to verry poor parson ??
Is this your question ??

~ Sabr ~
05-03-2016, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.

A question for the scholars....

Umm Malik
05-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Yes I can ask a scholar for you if you have one sister ������

M.I.A.
05-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Recovering from illness, may be able to keep fasts during winter months..

Kidney problems, recovering from surgery.. On medication etc..

Recovering.. :/ ... From Ramadan two years ago :p

Quran 2:183-185

Never mind I got the gist of it :/

You can probably delete my other post...

Actually this ones not much better :/

Strange days..

Bit of a boastful streak out of nowhere.. >:|

Umm Malik
05-25-2016, 10:55 AM
i just tried to help and remind even my English doesn't help me
May Allah guide us to his way .. So remind, if the reminder should benefit
So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder.

Samiun
05-25-2016, 10:59 AM
:sl:

Go super saiyan...

How I really prepare(or how I think Im preparing? ) : Fast during the month of Rajab/Sha'ban, try to recite Quran after Salah, do the Rawatib/Qabliyah Sunnah, Listen to Ramadhan advise videos. Thats about I think.

Oh there's this tip flying around, it says you can finish the Qur'an in 30 days if you recite 4 pages a day of Qur'an after every Salah during Ramadhan. But take it slowly, don't let it burden you too much because you can get burned out. Do what you can and one of the best ibadah is the ibadah that is Istiqamah or an Ibadah you always perform consistently.

azc
05-25-2016, 12:49 PM
It means your giving kaffarah ...?Did you talk to any scholar.?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.