/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Like a pearl that was pulled out from amidst the dust

Ali Hammuda
05-02-2016, 12:45 AM
In Syria, our sisters anticipate the next bomb that could land on their houses at any moment. So they've decided that even when they're at home, they will not take off their Hijaabs.

In the picture below, a Syrian woman is pulled out of the carnage of her home whilst clothed in her Hijaab and Niqaab.

Commenting on this, Shaykh Ash-Shuraim says in his couplets of poetry:

"Your Hijaab amidst the rubble of buildings, is like a pearl that was pulled out from amidst the dust. I send to you my feelings of utter reverence, for you were saved having not let go of your Hijaab"

A gentle reminder to our respected mothers, daughters and sisters in Islam the next time the Hijaab comes across as challenging ..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza :)
05-02-2016, 09:45 AM
In Syria, our sisters anticipate the next bomb that could land on their houses at any moment. So they've decided that even when they're at home, they will not take off their Hijaabs.
In the picture below, a Syrian woman is pulled out of the carnage of her home whilst clothed in her Hijaab and Niqaab.
Commenting on this, Shaykh Ash-Shuraim says in his couplets of poetry:
"Your Hijaab amidst the rubble of buildings, is like a pearl that was pulled out from amidst the dust. I send to you my feelings of utter reverence, for you were saved having not let go of your Hijaab"
A gentle reminder to our respected mothers, daughters and sisters in Islam the next time the Hijaab comes across as challenging ..

Via brother Ali Hammuda

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2016, 09:48 AM
:salamext:

SubhaanAllaah, now THIS is true love for Islam <3

BeTheChange
05-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Allah Hu Akbar.

I love the honour, the dignity, the courage and self-respect of this woman.

Subhana Allah. May Allah swt help us all respect ourselves in our appearance, words and actions Ameen.

May Allah swt remove the suffering of the Muslim ummah Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
05-02-2016, 10:00 AM
SubhanAllah, this is so beautiful, even when going through so much, these women are so concerned about their honour and dignity.

May Allah SWT fill us all with such love for His deen, and may He reward these people with all that is good for them, and, most importantly, al-Firdaus.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.