/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quick Du'aa for the Users of this forum that have passed

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2016, 07:23 AM
:salamext:

I was just browsing the forum and came across some members that had passed away some years ago; they seemed very special to the other members of the forum imsad

- Kittygyal
- snakelegs
- Innocent Soul

May Allaah forgive their sins and grant them a place in Jannatul Firdaus and allow them to cross the Siraat with ease on the Day of Judgement, Ameen.

Please add any other members of this forum you are aware of that have passed away, and please add your kind du'aas with Ameen

:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza :)
05-02-2016, 07:26 AM
:wa:

Ameen to the duaas

sister @Innocent Soul passed away recently

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2016, 09:10 AM
I wasn't aware, May Allaah grant her Jannah, Ameen.

noraina
05-02-2016, 09:16 AM
Ameen to your duas,

I didn't know these members, but I can understand how so easily you can become strongly attached to the members of an online community, as if you have personally met one another subhanAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-03-2016, 07:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I didn't know these members, but I can understand how so easily you can become strongly attached to the members of an online community, as if you have personally met one another subhanAllah.
I haven't met them either, but yes I understand that it is easy to get close to someone online.

Kiro
05-03-2016, 08:24 AM
Everyone can meet in a Islamic board Reunion in Jannah if Allah wills it. How about being able to see everyone's username above their heads

~ Sabr ~
05-03-2016, 08:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
How about being able to see everyone's username above their heads
:Emoji7:

strivingobserver98
05-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Ameen to all the duas.

Recently passed away: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...i-rajioon.html

May Allah :swt: grant them all Jannatul Firdaus.

BeTheChange
05-03-2016, 07:43 PM
May Allah swt forgive their sins and protect them from the punishment of the grave Ameen.

May Allah swt keep their souls in happiness, peace and tranquillity. Ameen.

Very upsetting news. A reminder to us all.

May Allah swt protect us from all evil Ameen.

~ Sabr ~
06-03-2016, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
May Allah swt forgive their sins and protect them from the punishment of the grave Ameen.

May Allah swt keep their souls in happiness, peace and tranquillity. Ameen.
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.