/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can my father actually stop me from marrying this sister?

Mustafa16
05-02-2016, 01:46 PM
I told you guys about how I tried creating an alternate facebook account under a girl's name, and gave the password to my friend, so he could ask my crush if she likes me, but I felt ashamed and have since deactivated the account and told my friend not to do anything like reactivate the account before anything could happen. My father called me yesterday, and interrogated me about whether I called anyone that day, and I eventually told him I called my mother while she was at work, and he interrogated me as to why, so I eventually told him it was because I was telling her about the incident because my friend was not answering my PMs, and I was worried he would message the girl......he was furious at me and started yelling at me for 20 minutes, telling me that what I felt was animalistic lust and not love, and that I was acting like an animal and no girl would ever marry me at this rate....he then told me he would tell he girl's father, and all of his friends and associate's in the Turkish community......Does this mean he can stop me from marrying the sister? Can he actually humiliate me like this? I said in a previous thread that I was feeling suicidal because of this, but I doubt he cares, and my mother texted him angrily, but he still won't care. How do I deal with my loss of honor?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-02-2016, 03:00 PM
ASsalamu Alaikum

You literally created several threads about the same topic, why?? Go talk to your mom about this situation. If you really want good advice, she will give it to you. What you planned on doing wasn't right, its ok to feel bad about it, but get over the dumb thoughts of suicide and move on. Stop obsessing, and go study or do something beneficial. Are your chances ruined for getting married? of course not! But you're definitely not mature enough to get married if you're thinking this way.
@farhan fix this situation please, I have never seen so many suicidal posts in my life. Get it together bro.

M.I.A.
05-02-2016, 03:13 PM
As long as you live under your parents roof.. Im sure they have a say in what you do.

Made enough money to consider moving out?

I don't think you need to answer that..

Growing up is an arduous process.. May Allah swt guide you.

Mustafa16
05-02-2016, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
ASsalamu Alaikum

You literally created several threads about the same topic, why?? Go talk to your mom about this situation. If you really want good advice, she will give it to you. What you planned on doing wasn't right, its ok to feel bad about it, but get over the dumb thoughts of suicide and move on. Stop obsessing, and go study or do something beneficial. Are your chances ruined for getting married? of course not! But you're definitely not mature enough to get married if you're thinking this way.
@farhan fix this situation please, I have never seen so many suicidal posts in my life. Get it together bro.
sister, are you saying I still have a chance at marrying this sister?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
legendaryman
05-03-2016, 08:46 AM
may you got confused with love and love addiction, love addiction is so common it effects majority of people just google it ,as we don't have proper knowledge base about love ,what you should do know ,i assume that you want marry at this time ,just ask her ,if she really want to marry you .offcourse in a halal way .there are two things
NO: you should respect her and move on ,this is what normal people do
YES:then you can go for future to convence your family

Kiro
05-03-2016, 08:53 AM
I don't think you need your parent's consent if you are a male.

They can only advise you...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.