/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I almost committed suicide last night....help!

Mustafa16
05-02-2016, 02:30 PM
I told you guys about that incident where I tried using a fake facebook under a girl's name to try and contact my Muslimah crush, but stopped the plan before I could execute it....my father told her father....and all of his friends and associates.....I was feeling suicidal last night and told my mother I would overdose on ibuprofen, and started opening the pill bottle...but my mother took the bottle.....I drowned myself and hit my against the wall....but my mother dragged me out by the hair.....how do I deal with self harm thoughts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ramen-thelegend
05-02-2016, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I told you guys about that incident where I tried using a fake facebook under a girl's name to try and contact my Muslimah crush, but stopped the plan before I could execute it....my father told her father....and all of his friends and associates.....I was feeling suicidal last night and told my mother I would overdose on ibuprofen, and started opening the pill bottle...but my mother took the bottle.....I drowned myself and hit my against the wall....but my mother dragged me out by the hair.....how do I deal with self harm thoughts?
i'm having similar thoughts brother.
you need to repent to ALLAH swt and think over it. do you really want to waste all the good you've ever done like that??? i know thats the easier way out but stop taking this life so seriously and start preparing for the hereafter.

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2016, 05:05 PM
:salamext:

Stop doing silly things?

Muslim Woman
05-02-2016, 05:18 PM
:sl:

suicide is not a solution as u will be in hellfire for that . It's better if u tolerate pains , sufferings for your mistake in this world.

try to concentrate on prayers and studies . Stay away from opposite gender , facebook . remove all girlfriends from your friend list . May Allah help u .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
05-02-2016, 05:31 PM
Contact your GP. Tell them what's happening.

BeTheChange
05-02-2016, 06:34 PM
Asalamualykum,

We don't know your full story.

I would strongly urge you to speak to different professionals.

Go and visit your local masjid and speak to your imaam. Tell him how you are feeling and you have attempted suicide.

Seek the advice of doctors as the above brother has mentioned and book yourself to see a counsellor.

Listen to Quran recitations to relax your mind in particular recite Aytal Kursi.

If you are feeling low because of a girl please have a read of this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ationship.html

& remember Allah swt is the most merciful and loves you more than you can imagine.

You must do this. Don't allow your mind to think of excuses. Don't let the pain you are feeling distort the true reality of heaven and hell.

May Allah swt protect you Ameen.

ReboundMuslimah
05-02-2016, 07:00 PM
Suicide is for selfish people! your mother clearly cares about you so imagined how she would feel if she lost you. Things always get better have trust in Allah.

Abz2000
05-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Sometimes you have to die for the sake of others, sometimes you have to live for the sake of others,
It appears that the question of death doesn't apply in your situation.
omg, since when did we become so soft and sensitive about issues that we need to wake up and brush off the top of our minds by the next morning - then take it from there.
You srsly need to go back home (if there is such place) and find a nice strong country girl who will be eager to cook the best meals and please you, seems like you need the attention and tenderness.

ardianto
05-02-2016, 10:43 PM
:sl:

I am not 17 years old boy, but I am the father of 17 years old boy. I understand what you feel. Yeah, what your father has done was absolutely not wise. But I don't want to talk about him. I just want to talk about you.

Young man, if you commit suicide, you are just closing your chance to clarify and clean up your name. What you should do now is continuing your life, and be the good person. Let people know that you are good person. Then people will see you as good person, and will not have bad image on you, whatever your father tell them about you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.