/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Operation

hisnameiszzz
05-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Salaams all,

My brother is having quite a big operation tomorrow and I would like it if all of you could make time and say some prayers for him.

He is having a device fitted in him so he will be able to urinate on his own. He currently has to use catheters and has done for numerous years but he keeps getting poorly because of using them.

Inshallah this device will work and he will be able to live a normal life after that. He has been suffering for a very long time, and on top of all the harassment from the people next door, I don't know how he copes.

We are all praying a lot but I would appreciate if you could also make time for a quick prayer for him.

Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
05-03-2016, 08:34 AM
ok! I shall

Umm Abed
05-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Wassalam, I will make dua that Allah swt grant your brother ease and comfort.

May The operation be a success and hope all goes well ameen.

hisnameiszzz
05-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Thank you to both of you for your kind words and for your prayers.

I am really worried about the operation. I don't know why, it's not like they are going to cut me up but when it comes to my family, it always upsets me. Mind you, I am a bit like with the Ummah as well. Anything happening in Palestine upsets me, the same for Syria and various other countries and people also.

I hope tomorrow goes OK. Please keep praying. I appreciate it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
05-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Inshallah he becomes OK.

BeTheChange
05-03-2016, 06:46 PM
Asalamualykum,

May Allah swt remove all your concerns and worries Ameen & may the operation go as smoothly as planned insha Allah.

It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that when any of us fell sick, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would wipe him with his right hand then say: “Adhhib il-ba’s, Rabbi l-naas washfi anta al-Shaafi laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (Remove the harm, O Lord of mankind and heal him, for You are the Healer and there is no healing except Your healing, with a healing which does not leave any disease behind).”Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5675)and Muslim (2191).

s.ali123
05-03-2016, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum,

May Allah swt remove all your concerns and worries Ameen & may the operation go as smoothly as planned insha Allah.
Ameen

hisnameiszzz
05-04-2016, 04:30 PM
Jazakallah all so much.

The operation has been done and he is on his way home now.

I told the brother who was going with him to text me once it had been done and that he was OK, but he didn't. So all afternoon I was sat at work with crazy thoughts going through my head.

Inshallah it will work and he will be able to lead a more normal life soon.

Thank you to everyone for their duas and prayers. I truly do appreciate them.

Umm Abed
05-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Alhamdulillah it went well. Yes its normal to worry a lot until you know everything's been done and settled.

May Allah make it easy for him and all.

hisnameiszzz
05-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Oh Lord. He has come home now and is in so much pain. He can't even walk.

As usual I am weak and have burst into tears AGAIN.

I know it's his kismat but it just seems so unfair.

ramen-thelegend
05-05-2016, 05:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz

with a brother like you, he'll be fine soon inshahallah!

Umm Abed
05-05-2016, 08:12 AM
It is normal to have pain soon after the op. It is part of the recovery process since he's gone under something so major such as surgery.

Give him a few days and he will soon get better but for the meanwhile he needs to take painkillers which the doctors prescribed.

Aisha
05-05-2016, 08:17 AM

May Allah make it easy on all of you and grant him complete shifa. Ameen.

Keep making Dua for him, inshaAllah he'll get there very soon. His body has just been through quite a bit of trauma and it takes time to recover.
It took me over a week to learn to walk again after my second major abdominal surgery.. Had to start from scratch and felt like a toddler lol, just a few wobbly steps at first! Alhamdulillah I'm back to normal now. I'm not saying it's the same for your brother but it's best to understand that recovery can take a while.
Just take each day at a time.

abumuslim82
05-05-2016, 09:00 AM
Salaams all,

My brother is having quite a big operation tomorrow and I would like it if all of you could make time and say some prayers for him.

He is having a device fitted in him so he will be able to urinate on his own. He currently has to use catheters and has done for numerous years but he keeps getting poorly because of using them.

Inshallah this device will work and he will be able to live a normal life after that. He has been suffering for a very long time, and on top of all the harassment from the people next door, I don't know how he copes.

We are all praying a lot but I would appreciate if you could also make time for a quick prayer for him.

Jazakallah.
oh ALLAH, please give our muslim brother and all those that are sick from amongst the muslims complete shifa, ameen ameen ameen

hisnameiszzz
05-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Salaams all,

A huge thanks to @Kiro , @Umm Abed , @anatolian , @BeTheChange , @s.ali123 , @ramen-thelegend , @Aisha , @abumuslim82 , @LaSorcia and everyone else for their prayers and kind thoughts. Sorry if I have missed anyone out but my brain is frazzled.

My brother seems to be on the road to recovery. He is still in a lot of pain and is struggling to walk but he will get there eventually. Thank you to everyone for your kind duas. We all appreciate it.

The best thing is he can actually urinate on his own a bit without having to stick catheters up his wotsit. He has been doing it for a few years now and has been in so much pain, but he has remained patient. Finally, something good has happened to him and I am so pleased. Thank you to each and everyone of your for praying for him and for all your kind and positive messages. What I would do without you guys is beyond me. I've been crying happy tears today. I hope this is the start of a lot of good things for him and my family.

Once again, thank you all so much. I don't know any of you but you seem like wonderful friends I have had for such a long time, especially the two or three of you that pm me and keep me sane. Jazakallah all. I am going to pray Yaseen and various other surahs and send the rewards to you all. :D

Umm Abed
05-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Alhamdulillah so much positiveness, and jazakallah for your replies.

May the road to recovery be an easy and quick one for your brother - and all the best wishes from us.

May Allah swt bless you and your family with goodness and ease, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.