/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help!waswas is taking over my life

Roha Shama
05-03-2016, 11:23 AM
ASALAM O ALAIKUM I'M 16 AND A GIRL SUFFERING FROM WASWAS THAT I CANNOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT BECAUSE IT'S VULGER AND DISGUSTING,I'M REALLY NOT RELIGIOUS I DO UNISLAMIC THINGS,DON'T READ THE QURAN BUT I DO OFFER PRAYERS,I DON'T FEEL LIKE READING THE QURAN I'M JUST LAZY I FEEL LIKE I'M BECOMING A KAFIR,MY NATIONAL LANGUAGE IS URDU,YES I'M FROM PAK,I WAS BORN MUSLIM I GET ANNOYED WHEN I HEAR AZAAN OR AYTUL QURSI BECAUSE THERE'S ALSO BLACK MAGIC BEING DONE ON MY FAMILY AND I WAS TOLD THAT A JINN IS LATCHED WITH ME WHO IS CAUSING THESE WASWAS,BLACK MAGIC IS VERY COMMON HERE IN MY COUNTRY SADLY....THEY DO IT TO RUIN FAMILIES,I FEEL LIKE ALLAH IS DISPLEASED WITH ME BECAUSE OF THE UNISLAMIC THINGS I DO.........imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-03-2016, 11:41 AM
:wasalamex

Did you have an Islamic upbringing?

Roha Shama
05-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Yes,i did have an islamic upbringing but because of my parents situation they didn't give much attention to me

~ Sabr ~
05-03-2016, 11:48 AM
:ia: try and pray your 5 prayers on time, and try to gain Islamic Knowledge. Recite Darood Shareef when you get the chance to.

:ia: all of this will go away.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Roha Shama
05-03-2016, 11:53 AM
i do pray five times a day,it is kind of getting better,well the probem was that my parents got in alot of fights because of my dad's mom brainwashing him against my mother,now he has married another women who is doing black magic on my family i have three sisters and one brother,although he does have to pay for our stuff and still lives with us that other women doesn't live with us though he has to pay for her too she's talking our right

Kiro
05-03-2016, 11:56 AM
stop doing those non islamic things and they will stop, simplez

u got to be religious and make dua for protection

Roha Shama
05-03-2016, 11:59 AM
you're right although it will be hard,i will Inshallah i still have faith in Allah:D

Kiro
05-03-2016, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
you're right although it will be hard,i will Inshallah i still have faith in Allah:D
what's so hard? To be religious you need to observe the 5 pillars of Islam

Just pray 5 times a day, if you're not a Hanafi, you can just do the fard prayers that take like 2-4 mins throughout the day, fast once a month a year, give charity once a year with the intention to go on a holiday

pray for forgiveness and for Allah to assist you

Roha Shama
05-03-2016, 12:34 PM
yes i do pray five times a day,but the others i haven't done those,i'm just a kid a can't make money so i can't give charity but i wish to,my father has the money i guess he has given charity i don't know,the hard thing was that i do some things that are haraam in Islam,agh well i can still become a good Muslim if i read the quran also that's the most important thing to me right now.

Kiro
05-03-2016, 12:38 PM
yes i do pray five times a day,but the others i haven't done those,i'm just a kid a can't make money so i can't give charity but i wish to,my father has the money i guess he has given charity i don't know,the hard thing was that i do some things that are haraam in Islam,agh well i can still become a good Muslim if i read the quran also that's the most important thing to me right now.
smiling is charity in Islam

just give a penny as charity and that penny will flourish like a seed out of blessings into a tree

Roha Shama
05-03-2016, 12:41 PM
wow that's really nice :)

Kiro
05-03-2016, 12:46 PM
wow that's really nice :)
use the quote featureeee

what else do you need? If you have trouble with self control that lead to sin then fast for fasting is a shield. If you can prevent yourself from eating from what is permissible for you then you can prevent yourself from doing the haram.

Roha Shama
05-03-2016, 01:19 PM
The problem with me is that i rarely do islamic stuff except praying,i don't even learn from my mistakes i'm really lazy i just don't care but i have to otherwise there is no purpose for me in this world,i'm nothing like a cold hearted person though i actually have a very weak heart i get started easily and feel too much,i'm still very young to understand some things although i have fasted before when i was 14 i guess,but after that i never did cuz i couldn't bear it.

Roha Shama
05-03-2016, 01:20 PM
The problem with me is that i rarely do islamic stuff except praying,i don't even learn from my mistakes i'm really lazy i just don't care but i have to otherwise there is no purpose for me in this world,i'm nothing like a cold hearted person though i actually have a very weak heart i get started easily and feel too much,i'm still very young to understand some things although i have fasted before when i was 14 i guess,but after that i never did cuz i couldn't bear it.
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
use the quote featureeee

what else do you need? If you have trouble with self control that lead to sin then fast for fasting is a shield. If you can prevent yourself from eating from what is permissible for you then you can prevent yourself from doing the haram.

Kiro
05-03-2016, 01:31 PM
if you make dua then it be a lot easier. Trust me but trust in Allah. Do Tahajud duas. In the night time after Isha and before Fajr. Pray like 2 rakats and make dua. MY friend once said Tahajud duas are haxx

May make dua like guide me and have me be amongst the practising people of your religion and cleanse me.

little by little you will become bigger and faster. Maybe you should try to go to Masjid, it is a hospital for your heart. IF you have any Muslim sister friends then they can help you, a friend being there for you is nice and a 'rival' certainly helps ;D

~ Sabr ~
05-03-2016, 01:33 PM
i don't even learn from my mistakes i'm really lazy i just don't care
You're 16. Not a child anymore. Grow up and take responsibility.

Roha Shama
05-03-2016, 02:59 PM
if you make dua then it be a lot easier. Trust me but trust in Allah. Do Tahajud duas. In the night time after Isha and before Fajr. Pray like 2 rakats and make dua. MY friend once said Tahajud duas are haxx

May make dua like guide me and have me be amongst the practising people of your religion and cleanse me.

little by little you will become bigger and faster. Maybe you should try to go to Masjid, it is a hospital for your heart. IF you have any Muslim sister friends then they can help you, a friend being there for you is nice and a 'rival' certainly helps ;D
umm there are no female masjids here only male masjids thanks though i will

Kiro
05-03-2016, 03:01 PM
umm there are no female masjids here only male masjids thanks though i will
there are females in masjids

Roha Shama
05-03-2016, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~

You're 16. Not a child anymore. Grow up and take responsibility.
yeah you're right i feel so dumb not being responsible at this age.

~ Sabr ~
05-03-2016, 03:05 PM
there are females in masjids
Unfortunately, I don't think they have facilities for women in Masjids in Pakistan.

Serinity
05-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Try to memorise Surat al-mulk. AND AND AND AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER THIS! MAKE THIS A HABIT! PLZ.

AFTER every prayer, RECITE Ayatul Kursi, do it, no matter what. Make it a habit to recite Ayatul Kursi after every prayer, before sleeping and after waking up!

Ask Allah SWT to safe guard you from the Shaytaan.

This is my routine (although I've been a bit lax.. )

After every prayer --> recite Ayatul Kursi,

3 times Al-Ikhlas,
33 SubhanAllah, 33 Alhamdulillah, 33/34 Allahu akbar.
send duroods upon The Prophet Muhammad SAW and praise Allah before every dua, in your dua ask Allah to safe guard you from evil, to grant you Jannatul Firdaus (say it 3 times) safe guard you from the Punishment of the grave, and ask for protection from the Hellfire (3 times)

Ask Allah SWT to lit your heart with Imaan and serenity, and motivation to read the Quran.

Kiro
05-03-2016, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

AFTER every prayer, RECITE Ayatul Kursi, do it, no matter what. Make it a habit to recite Ayatul Kursi after every prayer, before sleeping and after waking up!

3 times Al-Ikhlas,
send duroods upon The Prophet Muhammad SAW and praise Allah before every dua, in your dua ask Allah to safe guard you from evil, to grant you Jannatul Firdaus (say it 3 times) safe guard you from the Punishment of the grave, and ask for protection from the Hellfire (3 times)

Ask Allah SWT to lit your heart with Imaan and serenity, and motivation to read the Quran.
you have done well my protoje

Roha Shama
05-04-2016, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~

Unfortunately, I don't think they have facilities for women in Masjids in Pakistan.
yes also because of danger,there are only Masjids for men here,well we have alot of terrorism issues as well,well it's mostly common in peshawar,not where i live,well i can pray at home because it's also easier we have musalaas to pray on,also there are muezzins who give the azzaan call to prayer,the problem is in that my country alot of people have become unislamic and more westernized no one can be trusted here,even if you're
wearing a hijab or a niqab they just stare at you to tease you just because your woman and they think of women lower then them,although it's a Muslim country but people are curropt,this doesn't happen everywhere in my country though,it's not dangerous here in Pakistan but kind of in peshawar i guess.

Roha Shama
05-04-2016, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

3 times Al-Ikhlas,

thank you so much i'll do be sure to do the following but first i'll have to learn Aytul Qursi though not a problem it was actually hard for me to recite Aytul Qursi because i'm not used to it's words i will i'll try though :)

ReboundMuslimah
05-04-2016, 03:27 AM
He sis did you get my message? you're a new member so I don't think you can reply but I'll try to help you out on here once I get the chance inshallah:)

Roha Shama
05-04-2016, 04:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
He sis did you get my message? you're a new member so I don't think you can reply but I'll try to help you out on here once I get the chance inshallah:)
yes i did get your message but i can't reply to it not full member agh it will take me like ages to become one.

Hamza :)
05-04-2016, 10:38 AM
yes i did get your message but i can't reply to it not full member agh it will take me like ages to become one.
Just 11 more posts to go :)

Roha Shama
05-04-2016, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
Just 11 more posts to go :)
oh ok thanks :)

Roha Shama
05-05-2016, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
Sorry Sister i was wrong,we do a separate rooms for women in Masjids,sorry for confusing you my sister just told me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.