/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what are best moments in life?

BilalKid
05-04-2016, 01:30 PM
share :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-04-2016, 01:43 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulilah life is full of delightful moments :).

There are many, I'll share a few:

- Your first ever salary/wage
- Graduating
- Spending quality time with family
- Falling in love with your spouse :statisfie
- Getting your first ever Rep on IB :O
- Helping the poor
- Making someones dream come true
- Being grateful to Allah
- Touching the fingers of your newly born child

BilalKid
05-05-2016, 01:03 AM
reading quran :shade:

sister herb
05-05-2016, 05:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
- Getting your first ever Rep on IB :O
Yep. This we never can´t forget. A sweet memory... ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misbah0411
05-05-2016, 10:18 AM
The best moments in a persons life if when he is most obedient to his Creator and his iman is strong.

Serinity
05-05-2016, 10:31 AM
:salam: Bilalkid, brothers and sisters.

I'd say when the Angels of death come to you and give you glad tidings of Jannah and Mercy from our Rabb. Allah SWT.

sister herb
05-05-2016, 10:42 AM
^ Yep, this of course.

I could also say that the best moments of life are those little happenings of life which we will collect as our memories. After years we still remember those sweet moments and they give us the strength to live, even when life is just plain gray. They give us the hope and faith that even "the darkest cloud has a silver lining".

BilalKid
05-05-2016, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
sweet moments
example?? ^o)

sister herb
05-05-2016, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
example?? ^o)
You had a great day when you met your the best friend at the first time and you played on the playground all day. Sun was shining and when you came to home, you mom had made to you a cup of hot cocoa and read to you your favorite story before you went to the bed. You might have forgot this friend and thousand other details of this day during the years but you still remember the feeling how happy you were.

An example of sweet moment from the past (of Bilalkid). ;D

BilalKid
05-06-2016, 02:30 PM
You had a great day when you met your the best friend at the first time and you played on the playground all day.
i remember :shade:

gd times :p

BilalKid
05-07-2016, 12:27 PM
gd moment = when ramadan come :shade:

BeTheChange
05-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Asalamualykum,

I think there are many big & small treasures in this life & the next.

As Muslims the ultimate treasure would be receiving our book of deeds in our right hand Insha Allah.

Hi, I'm James.
05-07-2016, 01:17 PM
When I thought she was pregnant but she wasn't :D

BeTheChange
05-07-2016, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hi, I'm James.
When I thought she was pregnant but she wasn't :D
This comment is also appropriate for this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-...les-fight.html :D

ardianto
05-07-2016, 03:40 PM
gd moment = when ramadan come :shade:

Yes, I always remember when I and few friends helped our friend grandma to make candil, like in the picture above. Then we enjoyed iftar with that candil.

Bhabha
05-07-2016, 03:43 PM
Playing board games under candlelight when the electricity went out [emoji39]

sister herb
05-07-2016, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
Think the kids at the nowadays: they would cry in front of computers if the electricity goes out and they can´t continue their games...

computerlosysmiley 1?1292867574 -

Bhabha
05-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Think the kids at the nowadays: they would cry in front of computers if the electricity goes out and they can´t continue their games...

computerlosysmiley 1?1292867574 -
For a little bit and then you find an awesome way to have fun. Like making smores with candles lol hahahahhahaha and playing clue.... Hahahahaha it's awesome

sister herb
05-07-2016, 04:05 PM
The summer mornings when I was a kid. I woke up early and went to see if my granddad was already woke up too. Of course he was, he put light to the oven, made tea and gave me some sandwiches in his little cottage. Everytimes I visit in this old cottage, I remember those mornings, I can feel the taste of tea and sandwiches in my mounth, I can smell the fragrance of smoke which came from the chimney and flowers of huge jasmin bush which was under the kitchen window.

And as in the memories, every day was sunny and warm. :statisfie

noraina
05-07-2016, 04:32 PM
I'm learning to appreciate the small things which happen in life everyday, and you realise you are so blessed.

One is being able to go down in sujood everyday, constantly. There is this quote 'Sujood is a love story only Muslims will understand'.
Then waking up to the sound of my rooster, I love hearing his voice at the crack of dawn.
When I eat my mother's delicious food everyday for lunch.
When me and my sister have our daily banter (can't live without it, lol).
When we see tiny tiny baby fish in our pond in spring when the ice has melted, and when we hear the cheeping chicks of the sparrows in our attic.
When during the evening I settle down on the sofa and read a good book while eating ice cream.
When the Moon comes out at night, and I think this is the same moon our Prophet (pbuh) looked at, and that when compared to it his face was brighter.

I could go on and on, :D Life is full of 'best' moments.

sister herb
05-07-2016, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I could go on and on, :D Life is full of 'best' moments.
You are lucky if you can understand that your life´s best moment is right now.

;)

It doesn´t mean only the memories you have but this moment will be your memory. It may be one of those "the best memories" as well.

ConcealedGem
05-07-2016, 06:38 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الحمد لله there are loads of best moments our lives, we need to treasure all of these moments in sha Allah and maybe one day we can talk about it to those in Jannah.

- Education (Deen & secular)
- Graduation
- Family
- Your marriage
- The birth of your kids
- Getting your kids married
- Passing your driving test
- Getting a job
- Memorising quran
- Creating a legacy
- Getting your duas answered
- Sisterhood and brotherhood in Islam
- Unity amongst Muslim community
- Joining IB 8)
- having grandchildren
- a beautiful death (you die the way you live)
- doing the best you can for your parents
- making a difference in the Muslim community
- being a good role model to the younger generation
- Being a good listener, adviser (small deeds like that out of sincerity is what we should all aspire to do, we don't know what deeds Allah will accept from us)
- Holding on to your Deen during hard times

May Allah accept it from you all.

noraina
05-07-2016, 08:08 PM
It doesn´t mean only the memories you have but this moment will be your memory. It may be one of those "the best memories" as well.
InshaAllah, I know I'll treasure my conversations with sister Herb and all of the amazing members here. :)

I suppose your best moments are also those moments when you look forward to all the best moments yet to come in life (with the permission of Allah SWT). ;)

ConcealedGem
05-07-2016, 08:24 PM
الحمد لله for the best moments we have in this life :D سبحان الله theres soooo much to be grateful about, even the fact that we can all walk الحمد لله, eat, study, get free Health care. It's amazing.

In places like BD (and everywhere else) you have to pay for everything like health care and education..

Just the other day my mum told me even sitting on a hospital bed will cost you money back home...

الحمد لله we are blessed.

BilalKid
05-07-2016, 11:10 PM
monopoly?? :shade:

Bhabha
05-07-2016, 11:38 PM
monopoly?? :shade:
Yeaaaah or the settlers of Catan lol

BilalKid
05-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Yeaaaah or the settlers of Catan lol
that is?? ^o)

Bhabha
05-08-2016, 10:08 PM
that is?? ^o)
It's a game about setting up roads, farms and collecting income such as wool, wheat, wood, gold and silver lol. It's a strategy game and it's a ton of fun.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.