/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Praying

Human15
05-04-2016, 01:47 PM
I am 12 years old and soon will be 13, I have just started praying and feel ashamed because I think I started praying late. Is it okay if I started praying at the age of 12 ?? ^o)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
05-04-2016, 01:54 PM
It's okay. Better late than never. :)

noraina
05-04-2016, 01:59 PM
Bro, it is great ma'sha'Allah that you have started praying - and it may be later than some, but to begin worshipping Allah SWT in your youth is a great blessing.

For the most part I began to pray when I was 14. :)

s.ali123
05-04-2016, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Human15
I am 12 years old and soon will be 13, I have just started praying and feel ashamed because I think I started praying late. Is it okay if I started praying at the age of 12 ?? ^o)
Bro I also started almost at the same age. And. i think it is also not that much late. True we are advised to motivate to children for prayer, but it only becomes compulsary once a person becomes adult according to Islamic standard. So techinically you are not late. And I heard from scholar that the age from which male becomes adukt lies between 12 and 15, depending on another condition :) jazakallaho Khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Saleem Khan
05-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Although salah becomes necessary when a person reaches the age of puberty. It is best to start at the age of 7. However late is better than never.

In todays age it is very encouraging to see someone at your age have such great worry for salah.

May Allah accept you and keep you steadfast in this world and the next.

The ummah needs more people like you. Also don't let anyone discourage you.

Afzalsheikh
01-19-2019, 10:01 AM
Users can also find prayer timetable with the help of prayer times app. In this manner, one can also manage his everyday life routine with respect to the timings of Namaz.

MazharShafiq
01-19-2019, 10:54 AM
Salah is the second pillar of Islam after Shahadah (Faith). Muslims are required to pray five times a day. Being a Muslim it is obligatory on us to offer Salah five times daily. The prayers spread throughout the day at dawn, around noon, afternoon, sunset and in the evening. Salah has to be offered at the specific times mentioned above.

Salah establish a direct relation of the believer to the creator Almighty Allah. When Muslim prays no matter alone or in the congregation, they are standing in front of Allah Almighty without any discrimination. When Muslims pray in the congregation they all stand together and at that time all are equal no matter how rich or poor is the one.

Muslims start their day by cleaning themselves and then standing before their Lord Allah Almighty in prayer. The prayers or Salah consists of recitations from the Quran in Arabic and a sequence of movements like standing, bowing, prostrating, and sitting. All recitations and movements express submission, humility, and loyalty to Allah Almighty.

ZeeshanParvez
01-21-2019, 02:15 AM
Do not feel ashamed.

Just remember to be persistent. Always pray your five obligatory prayers. Do not let anything stop you from them.

The first thing you will be questioned about on the Day of Judgement is your prayer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.