/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it inapproriate and or haram for me to be friends with a 13 year old girl?

Mustafa16
05-04-2016, 10:49 PM
I am 17, and a brother, and I am currently friends with a 13 year old girl (who is also Muslim)......well, I don't know if you'd count us as friends because we rarely see each other......but we hang out whenever we see each other......but I have two problems.....one, she's a namahram, but personally I don't believe there's anything wrong with just being friends, and two, her age.....is it wrong for me to be friends with a girl, and is it wrong for me to be friends with a 13 year old?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
05-05-2016, 01:29 AM
:sl:

I will not talk about Islam in this matter, but I will talk about man and woman relationship.

There is a question, "Can a man and a woman be friend in close friendship?". Many people say, they can't, because will be hard for them to maintain the feeling as just a friend. Honestly, I agree. I've ever be friend in close friendship with three girls when I was young. And all of them then fell in love with me!. One of them later became my wife.

This is what will be happen if a man a woman too close with each other. But if only know each other and interact normally, it's okay.

~ Sabr ~
05-06-2016, 08:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
and is it wrong for me to be friends with a 13 year old?
If she is a girl, yes.

Kiro
05-08-2016, 01:07 AM
yeah dude if she's reached puberty

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.