/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 4 Ramadan Resolutions to Make

strivingobserver98
05-04-2016, 11:17 PM
I will audit myself regularly.

"Call yourselves to account before you are called to account (By Allah)." Umar Ibn ul-Khattab

2 .
I will be more gentle with others.

The Prophet :saws: said "Verily, gentleness is not in anything except that it beautifies it."

I will establish a connection with the Quran.

"Who is more an oppressor than one who is reminded with his Lord's verses, then turns away." (Al Kahf: 57)

Prayer will be the focus of my life

"Indeed, prayer prevents vulgarity and wrongdoing." (Al Ankabut: 45)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
05-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Insha Allah.

May Allah swt give us all the abiliy to utilise every single day of Ramadan. Ameen.

May Allah swt help us all remove our bad habits and replace the bad habits with good habits Ameen.

May Allah swt help us remember the ones who are truly poor and are in desperate situations Ameen.

May Allah swt help us all to continue with the good work after Ramadan Ameen.

May Allah swt help us spend the last 10 days of Ramadan in isolation & in remembrance of Allah swt. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.