/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Tribes

Esa ben Judah
05-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Assulamualaikum brothers and sisters, my is Wes.
I'm not a Muslim per se, but I'm someone coming at you from a Tanakh-oriented perspective.

My question to you is this;
Where are the twelve tribes of Israel today? Which land do they occupy and what is their current day nationality.
I know this is a difficult question with many loose ends - I obviously have my own opinion and I'd like to hear yours.

The tribes I'm primarily interested to identify are the Moabites, Ishmaelites, Israelites and Edomites.

This is obviously old testament knowledge, so torah scholars are very much welcomed to this discussion. Thank you for your attention, all praises and blessings the the most high

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bhabha
05-06-2016, 01:44 AM
Ishmaelites are you referring to descendants of Ishmael and thus Muslims?

anatolian
05-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Aleikum Salam. We dont have an active jewish member here so if you are one you are very welcome.

The 12 tribes of Israel were living around Canaan up until the Roman destruction of Jerusalem around 2000 years ago. They moved to other parts of the world and obviously they mixed their race with other nations where they moved. How would we see the blonde blue eyed jews today otherwise? Today Israel is known as the country of Jews but there are more jews in America than in Israel in fact.

Misbah0411
05-06-2016, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Aleikum Salam. We dont have an active jewish member here so if you are one you are very welcome.

The 12 tribes of Israel were living around Canaan up until the Roman destruction of Jerusalem around 2000 years ago. They moved to other parts of the world and obviously they mixed their race with other nations where they moved. How would we see the blonde blue eyed jews today otherwise? Today Israel is known as the country of Jews but there are more jews in America than in Israel in fact.
There is a reason why those people have hazel eyes, reddish hair, blonde blue eyed, etc. They are not Semitic Jews descended from Abraham but rather descendants from Khazaria in Southern Russia who converted to Judaism in the 10th century. They eventually migrated into Eastern Europe primarily. Thus they are called Ashkenazi rather than Sephardic. They are considered the 13th Tribe. They follow the Talmud over the Torah. They are today's Zionists who have hijacked Judaism for their nefarious aims. They have no legitimate right to be in Palestine since they have no spiritual connection to it. True Jews who understand their Torah know that as a punishment from God, they cannot re-enter the Holy Land until the advent of the Messiah. Well, even though we know he came over 2000 years ago (Jesus, son of Mary, a.s.) they never acknowledged him. Zionism and the Talmud have nothing to do with Judaism. It is a rasict, nationalistic and evil ideology that will assist in bringing about the Dajjal who they will see as their Messiah. Then the real Messiah will descend by the Will of Allah and destroy him inside the Zionist State along with his Zionist followers. The Book of Revelation in the Bible reads: "I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews but are not, for they are the Synagogue of Satan." (2:9)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Esa ben Judah
05-10-2016, 02:54 PM
This is the understanding I have aswell. Its reassuring to know people of other faiths and denominations have recognized this history too.
The promises and prophecies won't come true until 1/3 of the blood descendants of Jacob begin to keep their commandments and are lifted from the land of their captivity, and carried to Jerusalem by the Messiah himself. The prophecies just haven't come true concerning the Israelis. The Bible says that when the children of Jacob (as you guys call Yacub) return to that land with Christ, every nation will put down their weapons and Yeshua ben Yosef i.e. Esa will establish his heavenly kingdom of Earth by the power of God. Not by the power of US foreign aid.

When you refer to them as the 13th tribe, are you talking about the tribe of Dan, The serpent in the grass?

I have teachers who say they are Amalek and other teachers who call them Dan. One thing we know (according to scripture alone, without geneaology or history) is that they aren't Judah. Nor are they all 12 tribes combined like they claim. If that was true, why would the bible refer to them in the endtimes as being different people, with different qualities and characteristics?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.