/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Hi, I'm James.
05-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Hi, I'm James.

Joined the board to engage in conversations about things I probably have no idea about.

Hope a non believer is welcomed :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
05-07-2016, 12:12 AM
Hi James welcome to IB, feel free to browse away and also post away too

and course your welcome just be sure to be respectful and debate in a friendly manner :)

Iceee
05-07-2016, 12:34 AM
Salaam / Hello Brother James,

Welcome to IslamicBoard :welcome:

You are most welcome here! Our members love everyone equally; no matter what race, religion or culture. Hoping you participate soon in our many discussion threads!

greenhill
05-07-2016, 06:15 AM
Welcome to the forum..

Wishing you a great stay. May you understand better soon ;)

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
05-07-2016, 06:21 AM
Welcome to forum

Everyone is welcome. You are not the only non-believer here. Some of them have been here for 10 years, so good luck and have a nice stay.

~ Sabr ~
05-07-2016, 07:34 AM
Greetings James,

:welcome: to the forum

strivingobserver98
05-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Hi, welcome to the forum :).

How are you finding the place so far?

noraina
05-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Hi James, you are more than welcome here :), we are here to build understanding and cooperation after all.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

BeTheChange
05-07-2016, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hi, I'm James.
Hi, I'm James.

Joined the board to engage in conversations about things I probably have no idea about.

Hope a non believer is welcomed :)
Hello James,

You've made a good decision then joining an Islamic forum.

Hopefully we can provide you with answers to your questions.

In the meantime if you wish to gain a deeper understanding of what Islam is about please visit http://www.kalamullah.com/non-muslims.html

:ibwelcome::ibwelcome:

Wish you all the best!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!