/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Video Translating Project || مشروع ترجــمة

ArabicTruth
05-07-2016, 04:27 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Sallamu Allaikum Brothers and Sisters, I have an idea in mind concerning translating Sheikh Mshary Al-Kharraz work - A Kuwaiti preacher which made a TV program couple of years ago called: (كيف تتلذذ بالصلاة؟).

This TV Program has aided me and others that I know personally in attaining deep spiritual Kushoo' - also known as calmness in Salah by Allah's Grace.
The Sheikh also speaks about how this TV Program has helped over 25,000 people he personally witnessed.

I really believe this Program has extremely strong effect on it's viewer in attaining Kushoo' by following the guidelines that is provided by the Sheikh.
Enough on personal experiences, let me cut to the point.

I was thinking of translating this video series into English with your help in order for this video to reach as much audience as possible.
Now, that being said here's the plan that I have made in order for this project to run smoothly with Bithnil-Allah.

-------------------------------------------Project Name: Translating Arabic Videos by Mshary Al-Kharraz ------------------------------------------

Requirements:

To know both Arabic and English to a good level where you can translate. Basically any Arabic-English speaking person can do that to a certain degree.
Computer/Laptop/Tab or whatever you can use to watch and type.
A few minutes per day to spare.
I would prefer that you have a Subtitles Editor program, and there are many to choose from (mine is actually Subtitle Edit :))
HOWEVER NOTEPAD IS FINE

Hosted:
On Youtube with a ad-free channel - maybe with just the ads on the sides, which usually are not even seen. We can decide later.

Youtube Link: NOTE I CAN'T POST LINKS YET: JUST ADD THIS TO YOUTUBE DOT COM.
/watch?v=5IK8LpEHhbc&list=PL52DF262D2FB3EFD8
Basically that's Part 1 out of 30 parts

Method:
Basically, how many people are involved in this project, we shall divide the timings of translating.
If the video is approximately 15 minutes, we shall divide the timings to each person like 1 minute translating each or as much as he wants.

Then we shall add all the subtitles together and we can either decide on making the subtitles the standard Youtube way, or I have a application which burns it permanently to the video like movies.

IN CONCLUSION, in extremely less time we can translate tons of videos in Sha ALLAH --- great Sadaqa Jariyah - Ongoing Charity.

WHOSE INTERESTED?

tldr: translating videos between a group which will be shorter ------ Arabic to English.

All Questions/Suggestion/Feedback is highly appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ArabicTruth
05-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Just found his book on this series, however its not the subtitle:
kalamullah DOT COM
/Books/Love-of-Allah.pdf

sehem09
06-25-2016, 12:54 AM
JazakaAllah this would be such a good way. You should translate the series lots of people will benefit from this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.