/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Share Amazing Photos of Muslims praying in different situations

strivingobserver98
05-07-2016, 08:46 PM
:sl:

Share pictures on this thread of Muslims praying in all kinds of situations :).

The Prophet :saws: said: “The earth has been made a place of prayer and a means of purification for me, so wherever a man is when the time for prayer comes, let him pray.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhari, al-Tayammum, 323)

Act of Salah (prayer) is the most intimate moment between a soul and it's Creator. A communion not of this world, a surrender that is audacious and bold yet tender and subdued - all at once....and nothing remains but His face.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Public Streets

Among the rubble of destroyed homes

In the Gym

In a bombed out mosque

In a public place

Shopping mall

Aeroplane aisle

In the dockland

In the face of opposition

In the middle of the road

In the mountain pass

In the office

Underwater

Next to the taxi

On a rock

On a ship

On a small platform

With only one leg

AabiruSabeel
05-07-2016, 09:03 PM
There were some pictures posted here: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/41364-excuse.html

Unfortunately they are no longer available.

ardianto
05-08-2016, 12:30 AM

A grandma and her cat. Look how the cat perform sujood.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bhabha
05-08-2016, 03:07 AM
Ok I wonder who takes these pictures. [emoji28]

noraina
05-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Ma'sha'Allah, these are nice pictures. Reminds of that hadith that the whole earth has been made a place of prostration, the whole earth is a place to worship Allah SWT.

But that man praying on a small platform :skeleton: kudos to him but I'd be too terrified to go into ruku or sujood!

strivingobserver98
05-08-2016, 10:50 AM
The Salah I'm looking forward to!

:ia:

strivingobserver98
05-08-2016, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
Ok I wonder who takes these pictures. [emoji28]
I was thinking that too :O. I would think mostly passer by's.

When I was in Bangladesh theme park, I prayed next to the pond with my cousin because there was no where else to pray. Then suddenly when finishing my prayer, this Muslim couple beardo and niqabi starting looking at me smiling and taking pics :outta:.

No idea where those pictures are now.. Good they haven't gone viral lol.

sister herb
05-08-2016, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
In a public place

As I can see there a sign as "Do not feed the pigeons", there maybe should have also a sign as "Respect other´s worship" as people are staring beside him like he would to be a circus animal. No manners at these days...

noraina
05-08-2016, 11:24 AM
When I was in Bangladesh theme park, I prayed next to the pond with my cousin because there was no where else to pray. Then suddenly when finishing my prayer, this Muslim couple beardo and niqabi starting looking at me smiling and taking pics .

No idea where those pictures are now.. Good they haven't gone viral lol.
You should try to Google 'two teenage boys praying at a pond in Bangladeshi theme park', see if it comes up, lol.

It reminded me, once I was in Birmingham, me and a niqabi friend were dressed in long black abayas, it was crazy busy and we were walking through the train station and saw this young European couple with young children looking at us and following us with their camera. :o We hurried out of sight - thankfully they had started filming something else by then but on their film would be ten-seconds showing two Muslim girls walking briskly though the station.

Not the best of manners tbh, maybe they hadn't seen Muslims before?

strivingobserver98
05-08-2016, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
You should try to Google 'two teenage boys praying at a pond in Bangladeshi theme park', see if it comes up, lol.
Bangladeshi's will never be that specific :O. Since they were a couple.. maybe "My dream son" :D.

It reminded me, once I was in Birmingham, me and a niqabi friend were dressed in long black abayas, it was crazy busy and we were walking through the train station and saw this young European couple with young children looking at us and following us with their camera. We hurried out of sight - thankfully they had started filming something else by then but on their film would be ten-seconds showing two Muslim girls walking briskly though the station.

Not the best of manners tbh, maybe they hadn't seen Muslims before?
So many Muslims in Birmingham :ma:, people call it "Birmingham Shareef".

Oh, do you reckon they were shooting a documentary or something? Muslims of Birmingham. Depends on what kinda camera you saw :O.

Yours on Google would probably be "Two Muslim girls running away from us, police chase style" :O.

noraina
05-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Yours on Google would probably be "Two Muslim girls running away from us, police chase style" .
I know, now that I think of it the way we hurried off would have made us look really suspicious. :skeleton:

And yes, ma'sha'Allah Birmingham is my favourite place to visit because of the amount of Muslims there, I think I read somewhere 20% of people there are Muslim subhanAllah - literally there will be entire streets of beardos and niqabis and seeing a white person there will look strange, lol.

strivingobserver98
05-08-2016, 12:00 PM
And yes, ma'sha'Allah Birmingham is my favourite place to visit because of the amount of Muslims there, I think I read somewhere 20% of people there are Muslim subhanAllah - literally there will be entire streets of beardos and niqabis and seeing a white person there will look strange, lol.
Yep some towns are mostly Muslim populated in Birmingham. Every street you go to in Bangladesh these days you will find at least 1 beardo or niqabi.

On the topic of the thread. See Eid prayer in Birmingham, look at the turn out subhan Allah.

ConcealedGem
05-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Just a thought... Imagine a mass congregation in Jannah with our prophet saw leading... :o

MuslimInshallah
05-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

(sad sigh) Cannot white people be Muslim...?

Noraina, my dear, I find you are a very kind-hearted young person. I think that if you realized how these sorts of comments can be so very hurtful... I am sure you would not make them. I considered PMing you about this, but as these sorts of attitudes and comments are unfortunately quite pervasive in the Muslim community (or communities... there are multiple divisions between different ethnicities, unfortunately), I decided to respond in public. That others might reflect.

Please, the answer to racism... is not more racism. It is Islam.

May Allah, the Creator, Help us to learn from, and be good to, one another.

noraina
05-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

I sincerely didn't mean to hurt anyone with my post, and I should have thought twice about what I was writing. A close friend of mine is a white Muslimah, she is an amazing person ma'sha'Allah. Certain attitudes (yes even wrong ones) can become very ingrained in a community and that was reflected in what I wrote, yet Islam is a religion inclusive of everyone whatever their ethnicity, so this slipped out in a moment of ignorance. InshaAllah I'll take more care with what I write in future.

JazakAllah khayr sister for the reminder.

Please forgive me if I offended or hurt anyone, that wasn't my intention, barakAllahu feek. :)

MuslimInshallah
05-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

I sincerely didn't mean to hurt anyone with my post, and I should have thought twice about what I was writing. A close friend of mine is a white Muslimah, she is an amazing person ma'sha'Allah. Certain attitudes (yes even wrong ones) can become very ingrained in a community and that was reflected in what I wrote, yet Islam is a religion inclusive of everyone whatever their ethnicity, so this slipped out in a moment of ignorance. InshaAllah I'll take more care with what I write in future.

JazakAllah khayr sister for the reminder.

Please forgive me if I offended or hurt anyone, that wasn't my intention, barakAllahu feek. :)

Assalaamu alaikum,

(smile) As I said in the rep I gave to Noraina for this post... I think she is a sweet person. The impulses towards tribality are within all humans. But the beautiful of heart strive to be fair and kind towards all. (smile) And I think she has one of these beautiful hearts.

May Allah, Praised be He, the Most High, Rain His Mercy on those who struggle to Submit to His Beautiful Will.

strivingobserver98
05-12-2016, 09:58 PM
:ma: :)

Camera goes closer and closer..

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 05:19 AM
A group of people performing Salah together after their cars collided in Saudi Arabia.

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 10:05 PM
Young kid parked his car and praying, :ma: - No excuse to miss our salah!

strivingobserver98
05-19-2016, 10:42 PM
Russian Muslims praying.

What's our excuse to miss fardh salah?

We should be ashamed of ourselves, just look at his devotion

Muslims praying on Ship

EgyptPrincess
05-20-2016, 12:02 AM
This breaks my heart. May Allah reward them for their obstinacy

strivingobserver98
05-22-2016, 02:02 PM
Students praying in classroom :ma:.

Homeless man praying

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.