/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Between Sadiq Khan in London and Ahok in Jakarta

ardianto
05-08-2016, 02:31 AM
What are Indonesian people comments on Sadiq Khan?. They compare him with Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (aka Ahok), the governor of Jakarta.

There are similarities between them. They lead capital city, come from ethnic of minority which descendant of immigrants, embrace religion of minority. If Sadiq Khan is Muslim from Pakistani ethnic, Ahok is Christian from Chinese ethnic.

The difference. Sadiq Khan become London city mayor because won the election, Ahok became Jakarta governor by system. The previous governor, Joko Widodo, elected as president. So Ahok the vice governor became governor. Another difference. Christian community in Indonesia fully support Ahok. While Muslims in UK split into those who support Sadiq Khan and those who against him.

I can't predict what will happen to Sadiq Khan, but Ahok receive many 'attacks'. From few Muslim groups that urge him to resign, and from racist people who always make racist comments on him in social medias.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
05-08-2016, 07:40 AM
I can't predict what will happen to Sadiq Khan, but Ahok receive many 'attacks'. From few Muslim groups that urge him to resign, and from racist people who always make racist comments on him in social medias
Racists are already spreading hate against him online.

ardianto
05-08-2016, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I have guessed.

But hopefully they will not excessive in attacking Sadiq Khan through criticize every program that he make although that program is good for London.

hisnameiszzz
05-08-2016, 10:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I'm with team racist on this.

If this baboon wants to be prejudiced against Palestinians then I am happy for racists to be prejudiced against him.

I am sure loads will disagree with me and two wrongs don't make a right but why pick on Palestinians who have done nothing to him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.