/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Regarding work

khanmohsin48
05-08-2016, 03:15 AM
As salam wa alaikum
I am a pigmy collector. I have also tried for other sectors but i was failed now i am working as pigmy collector and alhamdullilah i have been settled now. I just want to knw is my job as pigmy collector halal or haram and in what sense??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bhabha
05-08-2016, 03:36 AM
What is pigmy ?

ardianto
05-08-2016, 03:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
What is pigmy ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigmy_Deposit_Scheme

~ Sabr ~
05-08-2016, 07:43 AM
:wasalamex

If there is no Interest involved then you are fine :ia:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
05-08-2016, 07:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
What is pigmy ?
I'm glad that wasn't a misspelling.

khanmohsin48
05-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Its a agent collecting money from shops/home for their saving .. In return v get a commission for the collected amount by a bank

khanmohsin48
05-08-2016, 10:00 AM
Instead we dont take interest.. But we get commission

~ Sabr ~
05-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Maybe one of the scholars can help :ia:
@Ridwaan Ravat @Khalid Saifullah

Khalid Saifullah
05-08-2016, 07:00 PM
Pigmy?

Is it like a small statue?

khanmohsin48
05-08-2016, 07:13 PM
Not statue .. I personally visit shops or homes .. For their small savings may rs 10 to any... Daily.. And i deposit it in bank .. For which i get commission from bank

Khalid Saifullah
05-08-2016, 07:37 PM
Eish .... u guys in the UK do very strange things .... hehe.

No probs ..... its permissable in Islam . It's basically a savings scheme.

But if the pygmies are Muslims , try not to deposit in interest bearing accounts.

Ridwaan Ravat
05-14-2016, 05:03 PM
Assalamualykum.

Regarding pigmy collection, if the funds collected on a daily basis from workers are done with their happiness and then invested in islaamic and sharia compliant schemes, will it be permissible.

If it is used in haraam Ventures the you will be aiding and assisting in haraam which is not permissible, and your salary will be paid from haraam, which too is not permissible.

Jazakallah khair

Request duaas

sister herb
05-14-2016, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid Saifullah
Pigmy?

Is it like a small statue?
I was thinking he is collecting dwarfs. :omg: English is interesting language.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.