/* */

PDA

View Full Version : * * * Don't Ignore It!!! * * *

~ Sabr ~
05-08-2016, 01:35 PM
:salamext:

There are a lot of people in this day and age that are ignoring things going on in today's Muslim society that are going against Islam - this is NOT what our religion teaches. We need to advise ANY Muslim that we see carrying out incorrect acts that go against the teachings of Islam.

On the authority of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree (ra) who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah :saws: say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

[Saheeh Muslim, Book #001, Hadith #0079]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
05-08-2016, 05:51 PM
:wasalam:

This hadith reminds of the below video:

When you see your brother/sister fall save him/her, rescue him/her because his/her fall is the collapse of the ummah & rescuing him/her is the rescue & deliverance of the entire ummah.

~ Sabr ~
05-10-2016, 07:31 AM
:jz:

abumuslim82
05-10-2016, 07:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
:salamext:

There are a lot of people in this day and age that are ignoring things going on in today's Muslim society that are going against Islam - this is NOT what our religion teaches. We need to advise ANY Muslim that we see carrying out incorrect acts that go against the teachings of Islam.

On the authority of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree (ra) who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah :saws: say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

[Saheeh Muslim, Book #001, Hadith #0079]
Salaam

I know we have our differences, but u are rite.

The kuffaar are using sites like these to spread falsehood, hey they in the background pulling the strings. And the munafiqeen or ignorant Muslims are running like parrots behind them, it makes me so angry

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!