/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Research on new Muslims - Conversion Process

ResearchScholar
05-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

I am humbly requesting your help and support with my research work.

I am carrying out research as part of my programme at The University of Birmingham on the ‘conversion process’ individuals go through when converting to Islam.

If you are a convert to Islam, I would like to hear your story - please message me for the link to my survey.

Your participation is greatly appreciated, with all responses treated with the strictest of confidence inshaAllah.

May Allah (swt) reward you for your time, patience and support. JazakAllah Khayr

Ma'Assalama

ResearchScholar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bhabha
05-09-2016, 03:20 PM
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Is this for your phd project?

Ineed Umar
05-10-2016, 07:13 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...erts-post.html

I'd not know if you have seen it or not, but it will help you.

ResearchScholar
05-10-2016, 08:04 AM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

This is for a Masters research project (MRes) which will lead onto my PhD studies inshaAllah.

جزاك اللهُ خيرًا

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abumuslim82
05-10-2016, 08:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ResearchScholar
Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

I am humbly requesting your help and support with my research work.

I am carrying out research as part of my programme at The University of Birmingham on the ‘conversion process’ individuals go through when converting to Islam.

If you are a convert to Islam, I would like to hear your story - please message me for the link to my survey.

Your participation is greatly appreciated, with all responses treated with the strictest of confidence inshaAllah.

May Allah (swt) reward you for your time, patience and support. JazakAllah Khayr

Ma'Assalama

ResearchScholar
Salaam Bro

the word we use is reverts.

u can google stories, will find a lot.

ResearchScholar
05-10-2016, 08:20 AM

Brother Indeed Umar, thank you for the link - it will definitely help with my research alhamdulillah.

I have created an online survey which I hope to gather statistics from people who have converted to Islam - this is specific to my research at University so feel free to PM me for link inshaAllah.

Thank you all for your help and support, May Allah (swt) help all the brothers and sisters who are coming into our beautiful deen and help grow the ummah, ameen.
فاي أمان الله

eesa the kiwi
05-10-2016, 08:50 AM
does the revert have to be from the uk?
im keen inshaallah but im on the other side of the world to you

ResearchScholar
05-10-2016, 11:54 AM

my brother eesa the kiwi

why not, although it is geared mainly at the UK Muslims, all are welcome to fill it out inshaAllah. In any case, it will help me with my long term research as well. Just use the 'other' option and make it specific to where you are inshaAllah.

Please feel free to PM me for the link.

Take care and jazakallah Khayr for your support!

• فاي أمان الل

Bhabha
05-10-2016, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ResearchScholar
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

This is for a Masters research project (MRes) which will lead onto my PhD studies inshaAllah.

جزاك اللهُ خيرًا
ما شاء الله‎
You are doing similar research as me! Except mine is just on women and in three countries.

ResearchScholar
05-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Bhabha, Alhamdulillah, may Allah (swt) make it easy for you, ameen.

ResearchScholar
06-11-2016, 06:02 PM
:sl:

Ramadan Kareem my brothers and sisters

Hope you are all enjoying and benefiting from this blessed month - may Allah (swt) make it easy for us all ameen.

Can I ask for some help with my online survey and research work? Please can you spare some time? I would be really grateful if you could spare the time, but if you can't then that's ok as well alhamdulillah and I apologise for taking up your time. This survey is specific to my research and the answers will go towards creating statistical data (the answers will gather specific data) inshaAllah.

Link to survey: http://goo.gl/forms/TkzPDCv6Oa

JazakAllah Khayr for taking the time to read my message.

Fii Amanillah

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.