/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Munafiqeen

abumuslim82
05-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Salaam to all Muslims.

Was just wondering why all the posts speaking against the kuffaar get deleted ??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
05-09-2016, 06:42 PM
I am not wondering it at all.

anatolian
05-09-2016, 06:57 PM
Actually its not only about your posts regarding kuffar but they delete generally when they find something "strange". There was a member called FredomStands. What happened to all his posts? I agree that it musnt be that easy to delete posts and ban users. This is something I really dislike in this board although I dont remember any of my posts ever deleted. People spend from their time and write here something. We must respect that.

sister herb
05-09-2016, 07:08 PM
Before posting anything, members should think carefully what kind of message they are sending; is it kind, useful for others, beneficial or something what is against the good manners and rules. Like in this thread, why did you choose kind of provocative title for your thread?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
05-09-2016, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abumuslim82
Salaam to all Muslims.

Was just wondering why all the posts speaking against the kuffaar get deleted ??
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Actually its not only about your posts regarding kuffar but they delete generally when they find something "strange". There was a member called FredomStands. What happened to all his posts? I agree that it musnt be that easy to delete posts and ban users. This is something I really dislike in this board although I dont remember any of my posts ever deleted. People spend from their time and write here something. We must respect that.
Walaikum salam.

Please specify which posts, and make thread in helpdesk. The mods will respond there :ia:.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!