PDA

View Full Version : Tiger cub

EgyptPrincess
05-11-2016, 01:29 AM
No words can explain how cute it is :Emoji52: Subhan Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
05-11-2016, 07:51 AM
That is so cute and adorable masha'allah:D.

noraina
05-11-2016, 09:01 AM
Ma'sha'Allah, so adorable. I feel like taking home every cute baby animal I see. Too much cuteness!

Misbah0411
05-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Looked like he had the hiccups. I love how one lick dragged his whole body. :giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
EgyptPrincess
05-11-2016, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah0411
Looked like he had the hiccups. I love how one lick dragged his whole body. :giggling:

strivingobserver98
05-11-2016, 05:11 PM
:ma: I want to visit a tiger in future :ia:. And oh yeah a lion too!

People in Dubai have them as household pets, which I disagree with. In their lambourghini's with tiger cub etc in front steat :O. They are still wild animals, anything can happen at anytime. So best to not have them as pets to be safe.

noraina
05-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Yes, I once saw a picture on the internet, this young Arab guy sitting in a car with what looked like a tigress next to him. I was like come on bro, you're going to risk your life just to look good? I even hear stories of cats and dogs turning on their owners :o, so how much can we really trust a wild animal.

I remember when I once saw a tiger - they are magnificent creatures ma'sha'Allah, absolutely stunning, especially their eyes.

EgyptPrincess
05-11-2016, 06:30 PM
I very much disagree with keeping wild animals as pets, in a zoo or in a circus... A wild animal deserves to have a free life just as much as we do.

Animal cruelty is one thing that really gets my blood boiling. I don't mind keeping an animal in the zoo if it cannot survive in the wild or it's sick or whatever. Wild animals deserve to be wild.

noraina
05-11-2016, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
Animal cruelty is one thing that really gets my blood boiling. I don't mind keeping an animal in the zoo if it cannot survive in the wild or it's sick or whatever. Wild animals deserve to be wild.
I am passionate about animal rights myself, they are creatures who cannot speak nor defend themselves, and they are treated as if they have no souls by many people - and as Muslims especially it is our duty to respect every living being.

The Prophet (pbuh) said that whoever kills anything larger than a sparrow will be held accountable for it on the Day of Judgement, subhanAllah.

The stories of how he was so kind and compassionate towards even the smallest of creatures really touch your heart - that's why he was the mercy to the world. :)

ConcealedGem
05-11-2016, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Yes, I once saw a picture on the internet, this young Arab guy sitting in a car with what looked like a tigress next to him. I was like come on bro, you're going to risk your life just to look good? I even hear stories of cats and dogs turning on their owners :o, so how much can we really trust a wild animal.

I remember when I once saw a tiger - they are magnificent creatures ma'sha'Allah, absolutely stunning, especially their eyes.
I think having cute little Cubs in your car is soooo cute. Jannah goals in Sha Allah. [emoji252][emoji85]

noraina
05-11-2016, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ConcealedGem
I think having cute little Cubs in your car is soooo cute. Jannah goals in Sha Allah.
Cute baby cubs would be okay me thinks :). Anyway inshaAllah in Jannah we can have vegetarian tigers, so it'll be safe.

_E_3
05-12-2016, 10:15 AM
awwww soooooooo cutttteeee:Emoji52:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.