/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where would you visit in the middle east?

EgyptPrincess
05-11-2016, 10:04 PM
From your own personal experience, or just from what you think you might enjoy, where in the middle east would you go for a sight seeing holiday?

This holiday is strictly for seeing history, nature, interesting sights and culture. Where is a good place to go?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
05-11-2016, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
This holiday is strictly for seeing history, nature, interesting sights and culture. Where is a good place to go?
saudi arabia makkah :allahuakbar1:

EgyptPrincess
05-11-2016, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
saudi arabia makkah :allahuakbar1:
I thought this might be the first mentioned haha. Some other options?

Misbah0411
05-11-2016, 10:24 PM
I have made Hajj already but really loved Medina.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
drac16
05-12-2016, 02:50 AM
Egypt. My mom visited Egypt one time and she enjoyed it. It's got a very rich history and I think it would be cool to see some mummies and tombs.

strivingobserver98
05-12-2016, 11:24 AM
:sl:

I went inside the Pyramid in Egypt, it was dark, scary and boiling! (I was young at the time).

Then me and my Dad visited Fir'awn's body in a museum, the man said "are you sure, kids will be scared", but Brave Farhan went and saw it anyway :O.

Oh yeah, I loved sand duning with 4x4's in the desert. Man was dangerously driving up and down xD loved it :).

:ia: I wanna go with my whole family again in future.

EgyptPrincess
05-12-2016, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by drac16
Egypt. My mom visited Egypt one time and she enjoyed it. It's got a very rich history and I think it would be cool to see some mummies and tombs.
I've been to Egypt a few times already. Seen the pyramids and the museums there.

How about Beirut or Baghdad? Baghdad when it's a bit safer of course.

Serinity
05-12-2016, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
:sl:

I went inside the Pyramid in Egypt, it was dark, scary and boiling! (I was young at the time).

Then me and my Dad visited Fir'awn's body in a museum, the man said "are you sure, kids will be scared", but Brave Farhan went and saw it anyway :O.

Oh yeah, I loved sand duning with 4x4's in the desert. Man was dangerously driving up and down xD loved it :).

:ia: I wanna go with my whole family again in future.
Did you see the Firawn's body?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.