/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My pulse are visible

ReboundMuslimah
05-12-2016, 08:48 PM
My pulse are so strong I can actually see it on my skin. I have had it for quite awhile now but they were never this visible.They usually last 2-5 seconds but they were quite long today so I decided to check and I can see the movements on my skin. It almost feels like a strong heartbeat or something moving in up and down motion...scary right? Has anyone ever experienced this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
05-12-2016, 09:19 PM
Asalamualykum,

Whereabouts on your body can you see this? On your neck? Wrists?

ReboundMuslimah
05-12-2016, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum,

Whereabouts on your body can you see this? On your neck? Wrists?
Today i saw the movements on my right palm but i felt them on other parts of my body too. I always get these strong pulses around my body but today they are longer and more visible:hmm:

Hamza :)
05-13-2016, 01:22 AM
I see them quite often on my wrists and other places.

Not really scared I think it's cool. You may want to ask a doctor though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
05-13-2016, 05:49 PM
Asalamualykum,

Yes please go and see your doctor.

They in the best position to advise you why this is happening.

Insha Allah everything will be fine Ameen.

eslem
07-05-2016, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
My pulse are so strong I can actually see it on my skin. I have had it for quite awhile now but they were never this visible.They usually last 2-5 seconds but they were quite long today so I decided to check and I can see the movements on my skin. It almost feels like a strong heartbeat or something moving in up and down motion...scary right? Has anyone ever experienced this?
Feeling pulse in a some parts of your body, can be normal for especially thin-slim persons.
If you are overweight , you have to go your doctor .But if not, it does not matter according to my limited opinion as a doctor.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.