/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Full Zakat Calculator (Gold, Business assets, etc.)

MariaOwl
05-13-2016, 07:49 AM
assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi

The Full Zakat Calculator is now a few years online, and I am very happy if it is beneficial to others. This unique calculator does calculate your Zakat with adherence of the correct Nisaab according to the book "Book of Fiqh Volume 3 - Zakat" from Muhammad al-Muchtar asch-Schanqiti. As far as I know this is the only one.

You can see the full calculator on the demo page and of course use it to calculate your Zakat:

http://codingowl.net/zakat-calculator/demo/

I would also be very happy to receive honest feedback on the calculator, I know it is not the simplest, but it is the most accurate

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imraan
05-18-2019, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MariaOwl
assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi

The Full Zakat Calculator is now a few years online, and I am very happy if it is beneficial to others. This unique calculator does calculate your Zakat with adherence of the correct Nisaab according to the book "Book of Fiqh Volume 3 - Zakat" from Muhammad al-Muchtar asch-Schanqiti. As far as I know this is the only one.

You can see the full calculator on the demo page and of course use it to calculate your Zakat:

http://codingowl.net/zakat-calculator/demo/

I would also be very happy to receive honest feedback on the calculator, I know it is not the simplest, but it is the most accurate
Assalam walaikum

The link is not valid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.