/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum and looking to check out Islam :)

MorbidEntree
05-13-2016, 10:12 AM
Hello,

My name is James, or MorbidEntree, and I'm currently looking into Islam as a religion and I thought joining this forum would help me be better educated before making my decision. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah0411
05-13-2016, 10:20 AM
Welcome and hope you are sincere in what you say and not here to spread confusion and atheistic beliefs that try to undermine our faith. There are enough atheists on here that attempt that.

MorbidEntree
05-13-2016, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah0411
Welcome and hope you are sincere in what you say and not here to spread confusion and atheistic beliefs that try to undermine our faith. There are enough atheists on here that attempt that.
No, I'd never do that. Even if I were to decide against joining Islam. At most, I would stay around on the forum so I could still learn about the religion because it is still an interesting religion regardless if I'm a part of it or not.

abumuslim82
05-13-2016, 10:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MorbidEntree
Hello,

My name is James, or MorbidEntree, and I'm currently looking into Islam as a religion and I thought joining this forum would help me be better educated before making my decision. :)

Howzit dude,

Best idea u ever had, Islam is the truth.

However I would advise u go to the nearest mosque if there is one in ur area or read authentic books on Islam, there are too many spies on the internet ( on sites like these ) spreading false Islam, u live on earth so I'm sure ull understand the whole islamaphobia thing.

Anyway, trust me, by ALLAH I am not lying when I say, it is the best decision u can make in ur life.

I cum in here primarily too inform the Muslims who don't know what's going on in the world regarding Muslims, and try to expose the spies, so inshaALLAH feel free to ask me anything, I am a muslim.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
05-13-2016, 12:32 PM
Hello. I hope you benefit from staying here. There are good ppl here in general.

noraina
05-13-2016, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the forum MorbidEntree, we are all here to learn inshaAllah so definitely post around and ask any questions if you need to. :)

~ Sabr ~
05-13-2016, 01:54 PM
:welcome: to the forum.

Umm Abed
05-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Whats your exact purpose of coming to the forum?

Thanks. :)

greenhill
05-13-2016, 02:07 PM
Welcome to the forum.

That's an honest intro to self.. somehow it does not 'fit' the name, MorbidEntree..

Browse the archive. There's plenty. Some members find it confusing, some easily navigate. Some are very quick to use the features, some, like me only know the basics.. to post, quote, like, give rep points and get (or used to get) a mini heart attack when the mods sends notification or private message. ;D

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

EgyptPrincess
05-13-2016, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah0411
lol. Such a lovely warm welcome for the potential brother :P

MorbidEntree
05-13-2016, 02:52 PM
Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone :)

format_quote Originally Posted by abumuslim82
Howzit dude,

Best idea u ever had, Islam is the truth.

However I would advise u go to the nearest mosque if there is one in ur area or read authentic books on Islam, there are too many spies on the internet ( on sites like these ) spreading false Islam, u live on earth so I'm sure ull understand the whole islamaphobia thing.

Anyway, trust me, by ALLAH I am not lying when I say, it is the best decision u can make in ur life.

I cum in here primarily too inform the Muslims who don't know what's going on in the world regarding Muslims, and try to expose the spies, so inshaALLAH feel free to ask me anything, I am a muslim.
I would go to a Mosque, but the nearest one to me is like over an hour away :(

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Welcome to the forum.

Whats your exact purpose of coming to the forum?

Thanks. :)
I come here to learn more about Islam as I make my decision if it is the religion for me.

Umm Abed
05-13-2016, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the light of Islam, Allah guides those who seek guidance, insha'allah.

Asmaam
05-13-2016, 09:56 PM
Good evening. I understand you are looking into islam.
I am a born muslim who did not know her religion well. I am a good hearted person who believed in my religion but something was pulling me away from it (satan).

I lost 10 years of my life without praying properly. Without reading about my religion because hey why should I I'm already a Muslim I thought. But I was wrong. One day I felt so depressed so lost so low I turned to allah. I went to pray I cried to allah with all my heart I wanted to understand my religion. More I wanted to better myself for him alone. I have been trying so hard to get back into praying failing every time. SUBHANALLAH that night I cried so much, allah granted me the best thing I can wish for. I have gotten to know this religion better, I have understood the true meaning. Mufti menk Dr bilal Philips hadith of the day and many others on Facebook helped me with daily reminders. I read the Quran in English but did not fully understand so I had to go to tafseer. Not everything I hear I believe as the internet has many people who falsely claim. I only believe what sounds good hearted. I have learnt to say alhamdulila for everything. You don't understand the difference. I have a large smile on my face when someone tries to talk badly to me I repeat Allah's name and subhanallah everything seems better I do not reply. I have never felt fuller better hàppier in my life.

My suggestion to you would be add hadith of the day mufti menk Dr bilal Philips add them to your Facebook YouTube. Listen to what they say. See if there is a connection and take life from there.

Salamo alaykom

drac16
05-13-2016, 10:32 PM
Peace be with you, James. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Serinity
05-13-2016, 10:38 PM
is your mom alive?

MorbidEntree
05-13-2016, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asmaam
Good evening. I understand you are looking into islam.
I am a born muslim who did not know her religion well. I am a good hearted person who believed in my religion but something was pulling me away from it (satan).

I lost 10 years of my life without praying properly. Without reading about my religion because hey why should I I'm already a Muslim I thought. But I was wrong. One day I felt so depressed so lost so low I turned to allah. I went to pray I cried to allah with all my heart I wanted to understand my religion. More I wanted to better myself for him alone. I have been trying so hard to get back into praying failing every time. SUBHANALLAH that night I cried so much, allah granted me the best thing I can wish for. I have gotten to know this religion better, I have understood the true meaning. Mufti menk Dr bilal Philips hadith of the day and many others on Facebook helped me with daily reminders. I read the Quran in English but did not fully understand so I had to go to tafseer. Not everything I hear I believe as the internet has many people who falsely claim. I only believe what sounds good hearted. I have learnt to say alhamdulila for everything. You don't understand the difference. I have a large smile on my face when someone tries to talk badly to me I repeat Allah's name and subhanallah everything seems better I do not reply. I have never felt fuller better hàppier in my life.

My suggestion to you would be add hadith of the day mufti menk Dr bilal Philips add them to your Facebook YouTube. Listen to what they say. See if there is a connection and take life from there.

I am already subscribed to that YouTube channel. Someone on another forum I frequent suggested it to me.

Salamo alaykom
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
is your mom alive?
Uh, yeah. Why do you ask?

MorbidEntree
05-13-2016, 11:21 PM
Apologies for my typo above. I meant to put "I am already subscribed to that YouTube channel. Someone on another forum I frequent suggested it to me." outside of the quote.

Serinity
05-13-2016, 11:33 PM
oh nevermind. I thought you were a troll.

Regrets1
05-13-2016, 11:33 PM
Hello,

Welcome , please don't only use this forum to know about Islam..in sha Allah you will get some good advice here but don't follow anything without evidence from Quran and Hadith..and do not make decision based on how good or bad Muslims are or their comments here, Islam is perfect Muslims aren't..I suggest you get a copy of Quran in English and read it youl get all the answers in sha Allah and if there is something you don't understand your more than welcome to ask. I pray may Allah swt guide you and show you the right path.

MorbidEntree
05-13-2016, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Regrets1
Welcome , please don't only use this forum to know about Islam..in sha Allah you will get some good advice here but don't follow anything without evidence from Quran and Hadith..and do not make decision based on how good or bad Muslims are or their comments here, Islam is perfect Muslims aren't..I suggest you get a copy of Quran in English and read it youl get all the answers in sha Allah and if there is something you don't understand your more than welcome to ask. I pray may Allah swt guide you and show you the right path.
I already got a copy of the Quran and have started to read it. And I wasn't planning on only using this site as a place for advice.

Sakina'141
05-14-2016, 12:12 AM
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hope you learn more about Islam in a good way here and able to understand. May Allah help you with your quest and guide you to the truth, Ameen.

Sakina'141
05-14-2016, 12:15 AM
I already got a copy of the Quran and have started to read it. And I wasn't planning on only using this site as a place for advice.
Also speak to a good religious muslim brother who can help you answer the basic question on Islam and ask a knowledgable scholar about major questions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.