/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hadith Qudsi

nasir017
05-13-2016, 03:35 PM
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet , whosaid:
A prayer performed by someone who has not recited the Essence of the Quran (1) during it is
deficient (and he repeated the word three times), incomplete. Someone said to Abu
Hurayrah: [Even though] we are behind the imam? (2) He said: Recite it to yourself, for I have
heard the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be up on him) say: Allah (mighty
and sublime be He), had said: I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two
halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says: Al-hamdu
lillahi rabbi l-alamin (3), Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: My servant has praised Me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.