/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Hopes N Prayers
05-13-2016, 10:06 PM
:salam:

I have been having this dream repeat its self for quit too long now. I feel a bit embarrassed to write it down here. its not about a sin i committed or anything like that but if there is any sister out there who is willing to listen to my story and help me out please reply to this tread
wasalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
05-13-2016, 10:14 PM
Walaikumasalaam my dear sister,

What is it that you are intending to gain from this conversation?

If you are looking for interpretation i believe you have to be experienced in this area and very knowledgeable too. Am not either am afraid.

The below hadiths may help you:

Towards the end of time, hardly any dreams will be untrue. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That will be because the Prophethood and its effects will be so far away in time, so the believers will be given some compensation in the form of dreams which will bring them some good news or will help them to be patient and steadfast in their faith.” (al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

The same may be said of the miracles which appeared after the time of the Sahaabah. This did not happen during their time because they did not need them, due to their strong faith, but the people who came after them needed them (the miracles) because their faith was weak.

Dreams are of three types: rahmaani (those that come from Allaah), nafsaani (psychological, they come from within a person) and shaytaani (those that come from the Shaytaan). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Dreams are of three types: a dream from Allaah, a dream which causes distress and which comes from the Shaytaan, and a dream which comes from what a person thinks about when he is awake, and he sees it when he is asleep.” (al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

Please visit:https://islamqa.info/en/6537

It was narrated from Jaabir that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he dislikes, let him spit drily to his left three times and seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan three times, and turn over onto his other side.”(Narrated by Muslim, 2262).
So we may sum up from these ahaadeeth the most important points about what a person should do if he sees a dream that he dislikes, as follows:

1- He should know that this dream is from the Shaytaan who wants to cause him grief, so he should annoy the Shaytaan by not paying any attention to him.

2- He should seek refuge with Allaah from the accursed Shaytaan.

3- He should seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of this dream.

4- He should spit drily to his left three times, i.e., blowing with a little bit of saliva.

5- He should not tell anyone about it.

6- He should turn over from the side on which he was sleeping, so if he was lying on his left side he should turn over to his right side, and vice versa.

7- He should get up and pray. If a person adheres to this etiquette, then we hope that this bad dream will not harm him, as it says in the texts. And Allaah knows best.

Please visit https://islamqa.info/en/25768

~ Sabr ~
05-15-2016, 07:04 AM
You can PM me x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!