/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam alaykum everyone

muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 01:01 AM
Asalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Just joined today well like a hour ago lol

Iv been muslim for about 3 years alhamdulilah.
I joined up for advice and obviously to meet other lovely muslims like myself

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-14-2016, 01:04 AM
:wasalam:

Welcome to IB!

:ia: you benefit here.

Would love to hear your journey to Islam, feel free to post here: http://www.islamicboard.com/new-muslims/

I'm sure you'll find many Muslim sisters to support you here :).

muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 01:04 AM
Asalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Just joined today well like a hour ago lol

Iv been muslim for about 3 years alhamdulilah.
I joined up for advice and obviously to meet other lovely muslims like myself ������������ (the wink is not meant to be taken in any type of flirtacious manner at all) (no mixed signals lol) (please excuse my sense of humour its terrible i know lol)
I do love helping out reverts as i understand how overwhelming it feels and not having any support or anyone to talk to
And well just having those chitter chatters that go on for ages (only sisters know what i mean lol )
Ooo and i do absolutely love animals... i have 2 cats and 2 lovebirds alhamdulilah

In sha Allah i can benefit from this forum and people may benifit from me and ofcourse make some lovely friends (sisters only ofcorse lol)

muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 01:06 AM
Sorry im having difficulty posting with my phone it cuts out over half of everything i write when it posts ������

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
05-14-2016, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Sorry im having difficulty posting with my phone it cuts out over half of everything i write when it posts ������
Search in your app store for "IslamicBoard" or use Tapatalk. Much easier for mobile users :).

Freedom
05-14-2016, 01:09 AM
hi, welcome. i'm new here too. it seems like a great place so far. i'm sure u will like it here. only use the smileys on the reply box, don't use ur phone smileys, they will just show up as question marks

muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 01:12 AM
Oh thats great will download that now.
Jazakallahu

muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 01:15 AM
I was wondering what all those question marks where lol
In sha Allah i will like it :)

Hamza :)
05-14-2016, 01:18 AM
Wa'alaykumas salam

Wishing you a great stay here!

greenhill
05-14-2016, 01:22 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Hope you have sorted out the app..

Cats and birds? Hope they get along ;D

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

BilalKid
05-14-2016, 01:45 AM
welcome!!!! :shade:

muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 01:46 AM
Thank you :)

Well they do get along when the birdy isnt pecking their noses or paws for envading her territory, honestly she thinks shes a pitball and shes about the size of a tennis ball LOL

s.ali123
05-14-2016, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Thank you :)

Well they do get along when the birdy isnt pecking their noses or paws for envading her territory, honestly she thinks shes a pitball and shes about the size of a tennis ball LOL
Welcome! So you joined alone or you pets are also on the forum ? ;)

s.ali123
05-14-2016, 04:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
Search in your app store for "IslamicBoard" or use Tapatalk. Much easier for mobile users :).
Why I cannot find the aoo^o) can you kindly post the link

s.ali123
05-14-2016, 04:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by s.ali123
Why I cannot find the aoo^o) can you kindly post the link
Got it jazakallaho khair [emoji28]

noraina
05-14-2016, 09:31 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to the forum sis, there are lots of great sisters here alhamdulillah, you'll make some lasting friends inshaAllah.

I know what you mean, those chit chats could last for ever, ma'sha'Allah so much things us sisters have to talk about.

I'm an animal lover too, :) lovebirds birds are adorable, I would love to have them. Do they make a lot of noise?

Umm Abed
05-14-2016, 09:37 AM
Very very noisy indeed, noraina:Emoji12:but they are cute.

Salaams to our new sister muslima

:ibwelcome:

muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by s.ali123
Welcome! So you joined alone or you pets are also on the forum ? ;)
They will be joining me lol they (the cats) like to be wherever people are then just plop down and fall asleep no matter how uncomfortable they make you lol

muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to the forum sis, there are lots of great sisters here alhamdulillah, you'll make some lasting friends inshaAllah.

I know what you mean, those chit chats could last for ever, ma'sha'Allah so much things us sisters have to talk about.

I'm an animal lover too, :) lovebirds birds are adorable, I would love to have them. Do they make a lot of noise?
Thank you [emoji4] [emoji4]

In sha Allah, would be lovely to meet likeminded sisters and have a good natter [emoji12]

Mine do make a lot of noise especially around fajr, when they hear other birds and when i say they have to go sleep lol, but they're extremely beautiful to look at mashAllah

BeTheChange
05-14-2016, 12:52 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Welcome to the forum and Alhamdulilah for finding the truth.

I hope you continue to learn with us spiritually & mentally.

May Allah swt protect you from seen and unseen harm Ameen.

muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam,

Welcome to the forum and Alhamdulilah for finding the truth.

I hope you continue to learn with us spiritually & mentally.

May Allah swt protect you from seen and unseen harm Ameen.
Thanksss
Yesss Alhamdulilah Allah choose me to be muslim Alhamdulilah

Ameen... may the same be for you also and the rest of the ummah...Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.