/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Today I'm being raised with the kuffaar..

Khalid Saifullah
05-14-2016, 03:08 PM
On a Sunday evening at 19:00 a car full of teenagers were leaving the mall. A speeding car knocks into it and two teens are killed immediately whilst the rest are hospitalized. Everyone is outraged and the kids are interviewed.

"She was just leaning towards him to kiss him goodnight because she couldn't do that at her house".

"Why not?", asks the interviewer.

"Well her father is like really strict because she's Muslim".

La Hawla wa la quwwata..

"All these teens were Muslims, some parents knew it was a double date but her father didn't know anything. He thought she went out with the girls".

"So...what happened?"

"Her mum had been covering up for her. She knew she had a boyfriend and didn't mind it saying 'Papa is old fashioned, he won't understand' ".

Imagine that father who is called in to identify the daughter's body. He cannot recognize her. "That's not my child", he says just by looking at the clothes.

"My child didn't dress like that".

When police urge him to look closer at the face he is shocked and bursts into tears.

"I'm not crying because I lost my child", he sobs to the doctor, "I'm crying because this child in her tight jeans and short top, with makeup on and open head was obviously lost to me a long time ago".

He goes out to his wife and tells her what's he's seen. She's also crying and saying, "I blame myself, I blame myself".

Why?

"Because I bought those things for her. I knew she had a boyfriend... So how will I face her on the Day of Judgement when she asks me, 'Mummy why did you allow me to dress like the Kuffaar, why did you allow me to behave like the Kuffaar, why did you encourage me to be like the Kuffaar..?' ".

(This was taken from Al Husna magazine, issue 86, March 2016...)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
05-14-2016, 04:13 PM
:salam:

SubhanAllah!

Regrets1
05-14-2016, 04:25 PM
SubhanAllah. This gave me goosebumps..we lose modesty trying to be modern. May Allah swt guide us all, Ameen.

Misbah0411
05-14-2016, 08:31 PM
This is the dangers of living in Dar ul Kufr. We compromise our deen, we allow the disbelievers to dictate what is acceptable, we imitate them in dress and customs. Let this be a warning to the younger Muslims. You might think that you can get away with following your whims and desires now and repent later but you never know when Allah ends your respite when your in a state of disobedience. And the worst of deaths is a sudden one.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
05-14-2016, 09:57 PM
Is this a story or a real reporting?

If it's a real account, may Allah forgive her sins, protect her from the punishment of the grave and grant her jannatul firdaus. Aameen.

muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 10:01 PM
La ilaha ilallah
I had tears in my eyes.
Alhamdulilah that we have islam and Allah is all mercifull

May Allah guide us all, and grant us a chance to sincerly repent for all our sins...Ameen

BilalKid
05-14-2016, 11:26 PM
scaryyy!! :phew

'abd al-hakeem
06-20-2016, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid Saifullah
On a Sunday evening at 19:00 a car full of teenagers were leaving the mall. A speeding car knocks into it and two teens are killed immediately whilst the rest are hospitalized. Everyone is outraged and the kids are interviewed.

"She was just leaning towards him to kiss him goodnight because she couldn't do that at her house".

"Why not?", asks the interviewer.

"Well her father is like really strict because she's Muslim".

La Hawla wa la quwwata..

"All these teens were Muslims, some parents knew it was a double date but her father didn't know anything. He thought she went out with the girls".

"So...what happened?"

"Her mum had been covering up for her. She knew she had a boyfriend and didn't mind it saying 'Papa is old fashioned, he won't understand' ".

Imagine that father who is called in to identify the daughter's body. He cannot recognize her. "That's not my child", he says just by looking at the clothes.

"My child didn't dress like that".

When police urge him to look closer at the face he is shocked and bursts into tears.

"I'm not crying because I lost my child", he sobs to the doctor, "I'm crying because this child in her tight jeans and short top, with makeup on and open head was obviously lost to me a long time ago".

He goes out to his wife and tells her what's he's seen. She's also crying and saying, "I blame myself, I blame myself".

Why?

"Because I bought those things for her. I knew she had a boyfriend... So how will I face her on the Day of Judgement when she asks me, 'Mummy why did you allow me to dress like the Kuffaar, why did you allow me to behave like the Kuffaar, why did you encourage me to be like the Kuffaar..?' ".

(This was taken from Al Husna magazine, issue 86, March 2016...)
Ya Allah - please WAKE UP the muslimeen to the reality of their purpose in life. Should they not be woken up - if it is part of your plan - please replace them with those who are better.

Ya Allah, please make me and my believing brothers and sisters to be of those who are STEADFAST in your deen and die, for your sake alone, as Muslim or better.

Amin ya Rabbil alamin.

greenhill
06-21-2016, 11:24 AM
I think I wrote something similar in the thread "Enjoining the good and forbidding the bad"..

:peace:

Serinity
06-21-2016, 11:44 AM
:salam:

her own fault for not thinking for herself.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Aaqib
06-21-2016, 01:53 PM
Reminds me of how the Muslim kids at my mosque don't pray correctly

May Allah forgive her...

jameelash
10-02-2018, 12:58 PM
Astaufirullah the fault sure is her mother's.never should her mother to against her husband

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.