/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wisdom of not plucking monobrow

Kiro
05-14-2016, 10:29 PM
there is a great wisdom behind everything

what is the wisdom for not plucking the eyebrows?

thanks for answering. :)

@Scholars, I summon you!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_B
05-14-2016, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro

what is the wisdom for not plucking the eyebrows?

thanks for answering. :)

@Scholars, I summon you!
Im not a scholar (nowhere near)
But what i learnt in class and outside class was that at the time of that hadeeth women who where prostitutes used to pluck their eyebrows to beautify themselves, so in essence if we was to pluck we would be imitating prostitues, and the other being that it changes the creation of Allah (when women pluck eyebrows it can completely change ones look in drastic ways) there was some other non islamic information about it something to do with nerves or pain receptors in that specific area but i honestly cant remember it off the top of my head to confirm it
Agen i am no scholar or Alima so in sha Allah if i have said wrong may Allah forgive me but what i have said is what i learnt during my class and from some scholars i use to listen to.

I remember once i showed a sister the hadeeth about eyebrows as she didnt believe me it was haram, and she claimed the hadeeth was not authentic even though it IS

I honestly fear for younger generations to come

BilalKid
05-14-2016, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
not all time :shade:

noraina
05-15-2016, 10:31 AM
Unibrows? I thought you could pluck them if you had one, or does that apply only to women?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah_B
05-15-2016, 11:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Unibrows? I thought you could pluck them if you had one, or does that apply only to women?
All facial hair (on women) is allowed to be removed EXCEPT the actual eyebrows which means plucking, trimming and cutting it, the middle bit (uni-brow) is permissable to remove..
the only time anyone even men are allowed to trim or cut is if the eyebrow hair gets so long that it covers ones vision

Serinity
05-15-2016, 11:54 AM
:salam:

The beard should not be shaved, afaik.

Reminder
05-15-2016, 02:37 PM
Allah (SWT) loves beauty...

Kiro
05-15-2016, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

The beard should not be shaved, afaik.
wswrb

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.