/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Woman Saves Suicidal London Teen

strivingobserver98
05-14-2016, 11:10 PM
A Muslim woman dressed in a burka has saved a teenager from committing suicide in East London.

She was on the Bow flyover when she noticed the teen sitting on the edge contemplating suicide.

Immediately, she stopped the car by the side and approached the teen to comfort her.

Eventually, she convinced her not to jump and brought her back to safety. Police were on scene to provide assistance.

See video:

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
05-14-2016, 11:16 PM
سبحان الله

What a gesture.

Saving a life in times likes these where there is no value for life.

BilalKid
05-14-2016, 11:25 PM
gr8 woman!! :shade:

MuhammadIbrahim
05-15-2016, 07:12 AM
I think every Muslim should be positive and never hesitate to help others.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_E_3
05-15-2016, 07:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIbrahim
I agree brother
This positive( not saying the fact that the girl wanted to killer her self is positive ) news should be shown in the mainstream instead of the awful news that is broadcasted in the mainstream news but bad news sells papers and more people watching the news

MuhammadIbrahim
05-15-2016, 07:34 AM
Definitely right, sister!

strivingobserver98
05-15-2016, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIbrahim
Of course :).

Prophet Muhammad :saws: said: “The believer is like rain, wherever he goes is goodness.”

~ Sabr ~
05-18-2016, 12:30 PM
:ma:

Eric H
05-18-2016, 09:55 PM
Greetings and peace be with you farhan;

I watched the video, but it does not reveal what was said, I would love to know what convinced the teenager to change her mind.

In the spirit of praying for hope for all troubled people.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.