/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Payback Your Parents | Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

EgyptPrincess
05-15-2016, 04:32 PM

Please watch this video if you're having issues with your parents.
:astag:I fear I have made a grave mistake in the way I treated my parents. I should love them and care for them no matter what :facepalm: I feel like I have no respect. This video is making me think about all the wrong and my actions I have done in the last year. I put them through so much pain and sorrow :o

I am fearful to pray with the thought that my prayer will be rejected for how I have treated my parents...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
05-15-2016, 04:36 PM
Sis, whilst we are alive and on this earth, Allah swt is so merciful He always gives us the opportunity to repent and turn back. We are allowed to make 'u-turns'.

If you have made your parents cry, go back to them, wipe away their tears, and never give them a cause to cry again. It really is that simple, inshaAllah.

EgyptPrincess
05-15-2016, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Sis, whilst we are alive and on this earth, Allah swt is so merciful He always gives us the opportunity to repent and turn back. We are allowed to make 'u-turns'.

If you have made your parents cry, go back to them, wipe away their tears, and never give them a cause to cry again. It really is that simple, inshaAllah.
I feel so terrible, my emotions are all over the place lol I am what you might call a "train wreck". I will fix this disaster Inshallah

Misbah0411
05-15-2016, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
I feel so terrible, my emotions are all over the place lol I am what you might call a "train wreck". I will fix this disaster Inshallah
I like what I am reading. May Allah Azza wa Jal make things better for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
s.ali123
05-22-2016, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess

Please watch this video if you're having issues with your parents.
:astag:I fear I have made a grave mistake in the way I treated my parents. I should love them and care for them no matter what :facepalm: I feel like I have no respect. This video is making me think about all the wrong and my actions I have done in the last year. I put them through so much pain and sorrow :o

I am fearful to pray with the thought that my prayer will be rejected for how I have treated my parents...
Did not read it before, happy to read it now :) Subhanallah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.