/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cat killer in london

muslimah_B
05-15-2016, 05:15 PM
Asalam alaykum everyone

Just wanted to let anyone be aware for those living in london that, there is a "cat seriel killer" roaming around london decapitating animals and cutting their tails etc and putting the corpse outside the owners homes on occasions. The person has also done this to birds foxes and rabbits... auhdu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem

If anyone has any cats in the london area or even outside m25 area please in sha Allah try to keep them inside or atleast supervise them in the garden, nobody wants their beloved fur baby to be hurt let alone butcherd and left outside your front door.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...d-south-london

There are also other stories on other websites this is the most upto date one i have found.
There is also a reward of up to £5000 from P.E.T.A for anyone who catches or helps catch this (i cant say what i really think on here)

http://www.peta.org.uk/blog/peta-off...er-of-croydon/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
05-15-2016, 05:25 PM
evil man!! :raging:

muslimah_B
05-15-2016, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
evil man!! :raging:
Yeaaa i dont let my cats outside at all, its sickening, it doesnt even come on london news at all, but the poop "celebrities" do is on all the time
Everyone iv told hasnt even heard of it and are keeping their cats inside

BilalKid
05-16-2016, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Yeaaa i dont let my cats outside at all, its sickening, it doesnt even come on london news at all, but the poop "celebrities" do is on all the time
Everyone iv told hasnt even heard of it and are keeping their cats inside
he near ur area?? :phew

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
EgyptPrincess
05-16-2016, 12:32 AM

Just look at their faces!! How could anyone hurt such a creature it's unfathomable to me.

I think a lot of schizophrenics and mentally ill people do this do animals and then to people :hmm: might have a future serial killer on the loose.

Mentally ill people cannot be held accountable for their actions before Allah swt can they? ^o)

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
he near ur area?? :phew
He is unfortunately, i live in the middle where a few of them where found and have had a few missing cat posters come fru my door

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess

Just look at their faces!! How could anyone hurt such a creature it's unfathomable to me.

I think a lot of schizophrenics and mentally ill people do this do animals and then to people :hmm: might have a future serial killer on the loose.

Mentally ill people cannot be held accountable for their actions before Allah swt can they? ^o)
I honeslty dont know they are sick in their head and need a good beating!!!
Yes seriel killers always start out on poor animals then move onto people when they get bored !!

The mentally ill people who dont know what theyre doing they wont be held accountable as they didnt know.. but those that commit those acts and know its wrong will be held accountable..
But in all cases if they repent to Allah then all things are possible as Allah is all mercifull [emoji5]

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 05:08 AM
:sl:

More saddening news...

Hunt for teenagers who ‘strangled cat’ in Snapchat images

Two teenagers posted ‘vile’ images of themselves throttling a cat on a lead on Snapchat – and animal charities have urged anyone with information to get in touch.The youngsters appeared to taunt viewers with a caption saying, ‘Come get us’.

Three pictures, apparently taken in Dundee, show the youths swinging the kitten around and lifting it by the scruff of its neck.

Ryan Morrison, 18, who found the pictures on Snapchat, protested online: ‘I’ve just seen a boy swinging about a tiny kitten on a lead on someone’s story. It’s proper horrible stuff and it’s in Dundee as well.

‘It’s unreal how annoyed I am. It’s actually vile.’
Source

_E_3
05-17-2016, 05:14 AM
Evil Evil Evil
I Love cats i feel so upset about this
why what on earth has a cat done to make someone do that ?
cats are one of the most beautiful creatures that Allah( swt ) has made why do this ?

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan

More saddening news...

Source
[emoji33]
In sha Allah those idiots gets swung by their necks and get beaten the crap out of them
LA ILAHA ILALLAH the world we are living in today, people are disgusting
See if sharia was in place none of these idiots would dare do such a thing !!!

Serinity
05-17-2016, 12:33 PM
:salam:

Idk what to say. Meh.. People are killed everywhere... May Allah SWT protect us. Ameen.

I feel sick.

And Allah SWT knows best.

EgyptPrincess
05-17-2016, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan

More saddening news...

Source
Well that's my day ruined :Emoji19:

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

Idk what to say. Meh.. People are killed everywhere... May Allah SWT protect us. Ameen.

I feel sick.

"Meh" im sure if that was on of your cats or pets maybe your reaction would be different.
Yes people are being killed everywhere and my heart bleeds for them,
so are animals theres videos on youtube of people going undercover to fur farms in america china etc and they show dogs, chinchillas, cats, foxes, being skinned alive and their bodies just thrown around like their dirt AND THEIR STILL ALIVE and die a slow agonising death (which is what this thread is about animals !!!)
Theres hadeeths about the treatment of animals, we cant just turn our noses away just because they're not "people"

EgyptPrincess
05-17-2016, 12:57 PM
[emoji33]
In sha Allah those idiots gets swung by their necks and get beaten the crap out of them
LA ILAHA ILALLAH the world we are living in today, people are disgusting
See if sharia was in place none of these idiots would dare do such a thing !!!
Hmm... Sharia is partly in place in Saudi Arabia and a few other countries yet horrible things still happen. These people have no conscience. They are sadistic vile human beings.

~ Sabr ~
05-17-2016, 01:06 PM
:salamext:

I hate all Animals lol, can't stand ANY animal - but this is just disgusting. +o(

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~

I hate all Animals lol, can't stand ANY animal - but this is just disgusting. +o(
Sis im sure they dont like you neither [emoji12] lool [emoji173]

EgyptPrincess
05-17-2016, 01:14 PM

How can you not like any animals? What is wrong with you women!

~ Sabr ~
05-17-2016, 01:15 PM
How can you not like any animals? What is wrong with you women!
I don't know imsad I've never liked animals even when I was a child - as far as I can remember :hiding:

~ Sabr ~
05-17-2016, 01:16 PM
Sis im sure they dont like you neither [emoji12] lool [emoji173]
:unsure:

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 01:17 PM
I don't know imsad I've never liked animals even when I was a child - as far as I can remember :hiding:
Loool, what dont you like about them...

~ Sabr ~
05-17-2016, 01:21 PM
Just....animals. Lol. I don't know. Never had a pet so never felt the need to associate with them. :facepalm: Now I don't want to by choice.

EgyptPrincess
05-17-2016, 01:22 PM
Perhaps she doesn't like their incredibly soft fur or their big cute eyes or they're unmistakable little whelp or cry for help. Maybe it's their tiny little paws and they're soppy personality. I have no idea how someone cannot find animals cute.

Of course not every animal is like this but when I see a kitten or a puppy I just want to cuddle it to death. ;D

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 01:30 PM
Just....animals. Lol. I don't know. Never had a pet so never felt the need to associate with them. :facepalm: Now I don't want to by choice.
Thats just so sad, [emoji24] [emoji24]
Whenever i see a animal i just want to hug it and squeeezeeee it even lions and tigers and bears, they look soooo huggable its unreal [emoji33] [emoji173]

Maybe try starting out with a pet fish or turtle and work your way to birds or cats, trust me when you have one you never want to be without one and the bond is unexplainable [emoji173] [emoji173]

Where do you live, let go get you a pet for eid in sha Allah !!!! [emoji12]

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 01:33 PM
Perhaps she doesn't like their incredibly soft fur or their big cute eyes or they're unmistakable little whelp or cry for help. Maybe it's their tiny little paws and they're soppy personality. I have no idea how someone cannot find animals cute.

Of course not every animal is like this but when I see a kitten or a puppy I just want to cuddle it to death. ;D
Loool who can deny the cuteness overload of baby animals its just the most heart warming thing ever !!!
So do i, i want to cuddle every animal to death, i cuddle my cats to death then they run away from me thinking im a syko lool, but they always come back they secretly love my hugs [emoji33]

Serinity
05-17-2016, 02:47 PM

They can be annoying in prayer. But I like cats.

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 02:52 PM

They can be annoying in prayer. But I like cats.
Maybe you should give them more attention lol
Men like building and making things so why dont you look up ideas of homemade cat toys which could be fun

~ Sabr ~
05-17-2016, 02:56 PM
Thats just so sad, [emoji24] [emoji24]
Whenever i see a animal i just want to hug it and squeeezeeee it even lions and tigers and bears, they look soooo huggable its unreal [emoji33] [emoji173]

Maybe try starting out with a pet fish or turtle and work your way to birds or cats, trust me when you have one you never want to be without one and the bond is unexplainable [emoji173] [emoji173]

Where do you live, let go get you a pet for eid in sha Allah !!!! [emoji12]
I've got a toddler, Alhamdulillah, keeps my hands full, lol.

Serinity
05-17-2016, 02:57 PM
Maybe you should give them more attention lol
Men like building and making things so why dont you look up ideas of homemade cat toys which could be fun
I have no cats. But one time when I was 7 or so, Allah SWT sent a cat to my door step, and I kept it inside, and a secret (I think)

I guess it went away, Allahu alam how. The 2nd cat was a street cat we fed and one day we left it to starve or something, idk.

Allahu alam.

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 03:00 PM
I have no cats. But one time when I was 7 or so, Allah SWT sent a cat to my door step, and I kept it inside, and a secret (I think)

I guess it went away, Allahu alam how. The 2nd cat was a street cat we fed and one day we left it to starve or something, idk.

Allahu alam.
Yea maybe you shouldn't have any pets LOL

Serinity
05-17-2016, 03:02 PM
Yea maybe you shouldn't have any pets LOL
I get bored feeding cats, or any animal tbh. But in all honesty, I FORGOT both cats, so they went away and perhaps died, Allahu alam.

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 03:21 PM
I get bored feeding cats, or any animal tbh. But in all honesty, I FORGOT both cats, so they went away and perhaps died, Allahu alam.

I honestly wouldnt even give you a fish to look after.
How can you get bored feeding an animal, im sure you dont get bored feeding yourself

Serinity
05-17-2016, 03:31 PM
I honestly wouldnt even give you a fish to look after.
How can you get bored feeding an animal, im sure you dont get bored feeding yourself
Don't worry about it. I want a dragon in Jannah, if Allah SWT wills.

Kiro
05-19-2016, 07:56 AM
Don't worry about it. I want a dragon in Jannah, if Allah SWT wills.
draconic lion

Serinity
05-19-2016, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
draconic lion
Yep. I shall fly above the waterfalls and then I shall penetrate the water with a fierce attempt of a thrusting attack while I drink from the blissful water. :P I am terrible at this.

Hamza :)
05-19-2016, 10:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
draconic lion
Genius kiro strikes again

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.