PDA

View Full Version : Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!



muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 01:28 AM
Oh deary me

I just saw the most massive spider iv ever seen, the size of a tennis ball, and what does my cat do instead of killing it for me, she "accidently" steps on it and sniffs it then it runs away under the wadrobe she then proceedes to chase it and loose it [emoji24] [emoji24]

Im honestly so terrified of praying here now incase it comes out and crawls on me during prayer and i scream and have a heart attack, (i have panic attacks when things crawl on me) [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Pleaseee anyone know anything to get rid of it i cant find my bug spray or anything, i have sprayed a vinegar dilution around the bed but im still so paranoid [emoji29] ... and btw no i will not catch it in a glass or bowl no way !!!! [emoji40]
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
EgyptPrincess
05-16-2016, 01:44 AM
You should leave it sister, it will catch mosquitoes, flies and other nasty bugs that will bite you in your sleep!

It's just allah's creation :) As long as they don't crawl in my bath or in my bed, I don't mind them.
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 01:46 AM
Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
You should leave it sister, it will catch mosquitoes, flies and other nasty bugs that will bite you in your sleep!

It's just allah's creation :) As long as they don't crawl in my bath or in my bed, I don't mind them.
If you saw the size of this thing, it would give you nightmares, it was massive and just staring at me [emoji45]

Tbh i would rather be bitten than have that thing loose anywhere near me
Reply

Freedom
05-16-2016, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Oh deary me

I just saw the most massive spider iv ever seen, the size of a tennis ball, and what does my cat do instead of killing it for me, she "accidently" steps on it and sniffs it then it runs away under the wadrobe she then proceedes to chase it and loose it [emoji24] [emoji24]

Im honestly so terrified of praying here now incase it comes out and crawls on me during prayer and i scream and have a heart attack, (i have panic attacks when things crawl on me) [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Pleaseee anyone know anything to get rid of it i cant find my bug spray or anything, i have sprayed a vinegar dilution around the bed but im still so paranoid [emoji29] ... and btw no i will not catch it in a glass or bowl no way !!!! [emoji40]
I hate hate spiders and all other bugs. When a spider crawls by, and is not visible anymore, I make sure to turn on my super bright flashlight and inspect the area for spiders. I kill so many spiders that I have begun to enjoy it. I will continue to enjoy killing spiders and all other bugs, they are the true enemies of humanity.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Marina-Aisha
05-16-2016, 09:48 AM
I will tell u what I tell my daughter (she's 7 years old) the spider can't harm u and remember the spider protected the Prophet ( peace and blessings upon him) why would u want harm poor thing..it's probably more scared u lol.

Here's about the spider if ur interested :
The story of the spider’s web was narrated by Imam Ahmad (3241) from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), with regard to the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “And (remember) when the disbelievers plotted against you (O Muhammad) to imprison you” [al-Anfaal 8:30]. He said: Quraysh met together one night in Makkah. Some of them said: When morning comes, imprison him in chains – meaning the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Some said, No, kill him; and others said, No, drive him out. Allaah informed His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) of that, so ‘Ali slept in the bed of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that night, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out and hid in the cave. The mushrikoon spent the night lying in wait for ‘Ali, thinking that he was the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). When morning came, they pounced on him, and when they saw ‘Ali, Allaah thwarted their plot. They said, Where is that friend of yours? He said, I do not know. So they set out after him and when they reached the mountain, they were confounded. They climbed up the mountain and passed by the cave, and saw a spider’s web over its entrance. They said, If anyone had entered here, the spider would not have spun a web over the entrance. And he stayed there for three nights.
Reply

EgyptPrincess
05-16-2016, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by Freedom
I hate hate spiders and all other bugs. When a spider crawls by, and is not visible anymore, I make sure to turn on my super bright flashlight and inspect the area for spiders. I kill so many spiders that I have begun to enjoy it. I will continue to enjoy killing spiders and all other bugs, they are the true enemies of humanity.
Lol the spider only wants to live and do what a spider does. Which is protect you from nasty flying bugs. It's there to do you a favour! haha.
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Freedom
I hate hate spiders and all other bugs. When a spider crawls by, and is not visible anymore, I make sure to turn on my super bright flashlight and inspect the area for spiders. I kill so many spiders that I have begun to enjoy it. I will continue to enjoy killing spiders and all other bugs, they are the true enemies of humanity.
I couldnt sleep all night i kept hearing rustling, then about 5am my cat starts staring at something and jumps of the bed goes to the floor and the thing is by my bed !!!!!!!! Yet agen instead of killing it she sniffs it then looses it agen, and starts going crazy trying to find it and play with it...
Worst night ever !!!
Pls come and kill it, the thought of it crawling on me is giving me anxiety so bad and if i think it's on me i will have a panic attack !!
Reply

noraina
05-16-2016, 12:29 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Sis, I can so relate!

I am ridiculously terrified spiders, I have nightmares about them jumping onto my hand or dangling in front of me :o But then I can't bear to kill any living creature if it's not doing any harm.

Usually when I see one, I scream and run out of the room and get someone to pick it up and put it outside, with me saying 'don't kill it!' (I need to grow out of this).

When it disappears tho then no one can do anything, I usually go and read salah in a different room. I haven't been of much use I know.

Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Marina-Aisha
I will tell u what I tell my daughter (she's 7 years old) the spider can't harm u and remember the spider protected the Prophet ( peace and blessings upon him) why would u want harm poor thing..it's probably more scared u lol.

Here's about the spider if ur interested :
The story of the spider’s web was narrated by Imam Ahmad (3241) from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), with regard to the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “And (remember) when the disbelievers plotted against you (O Muhammad) to imprison you” [al-Anfaal 8:30]. He said: Quraysh met together one night in Makkah. Some of them said: When morning comes, imprison him in chains – meaning the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Some said, No, kill him; and others said, No, drive him out. Allaah informed His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) of that, so ‘Ali slept in the bed of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that night, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out and hid in the cave. The mushrikoon spent the night lying in wait for ‘Ali, thinking that he was the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). When morning came, they pounced on him, and when they saw ‘Ali, Allaah thwarted their plot. They said, Where is that friend of yours? He said, I do not know. So they set out after him and when they reached the mountain, they were confounded. They climbed up the mountain and passed by the cave, and saw a spider’s web over its entrance. They said, If anyone had entered here, the spider would not have spun a web over the entrance. And he stayed there for three nights.
I knoooo but it doesnt stop it being the most ickyest thing ever that gives people nightmares, i dont mind the small ones, but when its a freaking mini turantula i will have a panic attack if it comes near me... i havent slept all night.
The 1st time I saw it, i turnd my head as my cat was staring at something and i thought it was maybe a jinn or something (then i would kno what to do if it isnt my other cat) but i see this massive black thing staring at me like it wants to eat my face! !!!!!! I froze like what do i dooo, no point in waking my mum shes terrified of them n will have a heart attack, me expecting my savage cat to demolish it, walks up to it like its saying "heeey" nearli steps on it then sniffs it and it gets away !!!
I was so traumatised i couldnt sleep
Hours later, my cat is staring at something else this time right near my bed, she jumps down and the icky thing is right there trying to come for me, yet agen she sniffs it not killing it and it gets away !!!! This time my cat goes crazy trying to look for it and couldnt find it, my other cat comes as theres so much comotion nothing !!!!
I stayed awake all night lol
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by noraina
Assalamu alaykum,

Sis, I can so relate!

I am ridiculously terrified spiders, I have nightmares about them jumping onto my hand or dangling in front of me :o But then I can't bear to kill any living creature if it's not doing any harm.

Usually when I see one, I scream and run out of the room and get someone to pick it up and put it outside, with me saying 'don't kill it!' (I need to grow out of this).

When it disappears tho then no one can do anything, I usually go and read salah in a different room. I haven't been of much use I know.

Im not terrified of them untill their massive like mini turantulas and it looked like it wanted to eat my face, i dont have anyother room to pray in tbh,
I have nightmares about spiders whenever i see them and it was too late in the night to wake anyone up and no point in waking my mum shed have a heart attack and blame me for it being there LOL
But if i feel it crawling on me i will have a panic attack and scream and run like a headless chicken lol
Reply

Sister101
05-16-2016, 01:22 PM
:sl:

Will using the vacuum hose work? Or using your broom to sweep it into a dustpan and throw it outside?
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by Sister101
:sl:

Will using the vacuum hose work? Or using your broom to sweep it into a dustpan and throw it outside?
Its lost now, i have no idea where it is, my silly cat let it get away when she wanted to play with it, it was too late in the night to use the hoover, and the dustpan and broom are too cloose encounters for my liking [emoji29]

Im still paronoid it could be anywhere [emoji24]
Reply

Marina-Aisha
05-16-2016, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
I knoooo but it doesnt stop it being the most ickyest thing ever that gives people nightmares, i dont mind the small ones, but when its a freaking mini turantula i will have a panic attack if it comes near me... i havent slept all night.
The 1st time I saw it, i turnd my head as my cat was staring at something and i thought it was maybe a jinn or something (then i would kno what to do if it isnt my other cat) but i see this massive black thing staring at me like it wants to eat my face! !!!!!! I froze like what do i dooo, no point in waking my mum shes terrified of them n will have a heart attack, me expecting my savage cat to demolish it, walks up to it like its saying "heeey" nearli steps on it then sniffs it and it gets away !!!
I was so traumatised i couldnt sleep
Hours later, my cat is staring at something else this time right near my bed, she jumps down and the icky thing is right there trying to come for me, yet agen she sniffs it not killing it and it gets away !!!! This time my cat goes crazy trying to look for it and couldnt find it, my other cat comes as theres so much comotion nothing !!!!
I stayed awake all night lol
Awww I'm sorry sis my sister has phobia of spiders I dunno keep.making duas..that's only advice I can give..wish I was more helpful lol
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by Marina-Aisha
Awww I'm sorry sis my sister has phobia of spiders I dunno keep.making duas..that's only advice I can give..wish I was more helpful lol
Lol its ok i just hope my cat ate it or something lool [emoji33]
Reply

Marina-Aisha
05-16-2016, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Lol its ok i just hope my cat ate it or something lool [emoji33]
Do cats eat spiders?i thought only liked to eat mouse,fish etc...lol
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by Marina-Aisha
Do cats eat spiders?i thought only liked to eat mouse,fish etc...lol
I dont kno if they like it lol, but I used to help look after breeding cats and new born kittens and the mum of one of mine, chased a big spider then ate it lol and iv seen other cats do it aswell
Reply

EgyptPrincess
05-16-2016, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Marina-Aisha
Do cats eat spiders?i thought only liked to eat mouse,fish etc...lol
I think a cat would eat a spider if it saw it. Unless he is a scaredy cat :)

Reply

_E_3
05-16-2016, 03:58 PM
I hate spiders but what i hate more is killing them i know there scary most of the time we get it with a glass and a bit of paper or card and we take them outside
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by _E_
I hate spiders but what i hate more is killing them i know there scary most of the time we get it with a glass and a bit of paper or card and we take them outside
I cant go near it, if it starts to run il have a panic attack if it think its going to go near or on me
Reply

Alpha Dude
05-16-2016, 07:21 PM
You need one of them insect catching devices.
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
You need one of them insect catching devices.
Where, please share
Reply

Freedom
05-16-2016, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
Lol the spider only wants to live and do what a spider does. Which is protect you from nasty flying bugs. It's there to do you a favour! haha.
I wanna live without being bitten by spiders.
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
I couldnt sleep all night i kept hearing rustling, then about 5am my cat starts staring at something and jumps of the bed goes to the floor and the thing is by my bed !!!!!!!! Yet agen instead of killing it she sniffs it then looses it agen, and starts going crazy trying to find it and play with it...
Worst night ever !!!
Pls come and kill it, the thought of it crawling on me is giving me anxiety so bad and if i think it's on me i will have a panic attack !!
You need to take your bed out of the room and look for that filthy creature. It likes to hide under and around the bed. Once you find it, crush it into a million pieces.
Reply

Alpha Dude
05-16-2016, 07:48 PM
Something like this.
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Freedom
I wanna live without being bitten by spiders.


You need to take your bed out of the room and look for that filthy creature. It likes to hide under and around the bed. Once you find it, crush it into a million pieces.
I honeslty cant stop laughing, i have looked everywhere and sprayed lemon essential oil diluted in water everywhere
I cant really move stuff about, i have to share a room with my mum since i got kicked out my room is "storage"
Nowhere to put anything
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Something like this.
Thanks bro will have a look
Reply

noraina
05-16-2016, 08:20 PM
To have a spider phobia is something a lot of people underestimate. A couple of weeks ago there was a colossal spider on the ceiling, it looked like it could take a piece out of me lol, so I ran down to my father who was watching tv.

Me: Baba! There's a spider in my room!
Baba: Noraina, you are several times its size, think how scared it must be of YOU
Me: Pleaaase, I can't even walk into the room.
Baba: Just get a long broom and sweep it away.
Me: What if it jumps on me and bites me?
Baba: *looks at me in despair* you are 17 now, it won't kill you.
Me: Just please get rid of it! I'll have to sleep downstairs!
Baba: *sigh*
Me: But please don't kill it! But take it awaaaay!
Baba: *heavy sigh*

*Baba tiredly climbs up the stairs with me following behind, keeping a safe distance, he picks it up with a tissue and drops it outside. I tell him he's the best and happily climb into bed. The end.*
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by noraina
To have a spider phobia is something a lot of people underestimate. A couple of weeks ago there was a colossal spider on the ceiling, it looked like it could take a piece out of me lol, so I ran down to my father who was watching tv.

Me: Baba! There's a spider in my room!
Baba: Noraina, you are several times its size, think how scared it must be of YOU
Me: Pleaaase, I can't even walk into the room.
Baba: Just get a long broom and sweep it away.
Me: What if it jumps on me and bites me?
Baba: *looks at me in despair* you are 17 now, it won't kill you.
Me: Just please get rid of it! I'll have to sleep downstairs!
Baba: *sigh*
Me: But please don't kill it! But take it awaaaay!
Baba: *heavy sigh*

*Baba tiredly climbs up the stairs with me following behind, keeping a safe distance, he picks it up with a tissue and drops it outside. I tell him he's the best and happily climb into bed. The end.*
Loooooooool
Luckily he found it for you and was able to get rid of it
Mines dissapeared [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]
Reply

noraina
05-16-2016, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Mines dissapeared
I can truly understand how horrifying that is...just make dua your cat has eaten it or it has wondered off somewhere.

Try switching on the light, after a while it should go towards the light and you can nab it there *secretly relieved I'm not in that situation* ;)
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by noraina
I can truly understand how horrifying that is...just make dua your cat has eaten it or it has wondered off somewhere.

Try switching on the light, after a while it should go towards the light and you can nab it there *secretly relieved I'm not in that situation* ;)
Looool im hoping one of the lazy cats has eaten it or killed it and left it somewhere lol, i cant deal with another night of no sleep, absolute torture i didnt sleep untill 6am lol.
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 11:25 PM
Guys the spider came back and in the process of me going to get the hoover it dissapeard again !!!!!
Reply

muslimah_B
05-16-2016, 11:27 PM
Reply

Freedom
05-17-2016, 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by muslimah_b
did you neutralize it? Don't let it escape. And look for spiderspawn, they multiply fast!!
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 01:13 AM
Originally Posted by Freedom
did you neutralize it? Don't let it escape. And look for spiderspawn, they multiply fast!!
It went missing, they took their eyes off it while i ran to get the hoover and it dissapeard! !!!!!!
So i sprayed the entire room with bug spray hoping to sufficate it to death lol
Reply

Freedom
05-17-2016, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
It went missing, they took their eyes off it while i ran to get the hoover and it dissapeard! !!!!!!
So i sprayed the entire room with bug spray hoping to sufficate it to death lol
I once oversprayed my room with bug spray, I had nausea and was vomiting for 3 weeks. Be careful of inhaling that stuff.
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by Freedom
I once oversprayed my room with bug spray, I had nausea and was vomiting for 3 weeks. Be careful of inhaling that stuff.
I sprayed the edges and under the wadrobes and chester draws... i mean both my cats are in here so i doubt its that bad, and they hate strong smelling stuff
In sha Allah its passed away and the spawn !!!! (Do spiders have spawn or eggs im not even sure lol)
Reply

EgyptPrincess
05-17-2016, 01:30 AM
The spider is still lose in your room terrorising you lol?

The average house spider can live about 6 months without food or water so this little critter isn't going anywhere. Just leave him and he will come out, make a web to catch flies for you. Then you have your opportunity or exact revenge in him, or her :p
Reply

Freedom
05-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
I sprayed the edges and under the wadrobes and chester draws... i mean both my cats are in here so i doubt its that bad, and they hate strong smelling stuff
In sha Allah its passed away and the spawn !!!! (Do spiders have spawn or eggs im not even sure lol)
They have eggs that hatch hundreds at a time.
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 01:34 AM
Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
The spider is still lose in your room terrorising you lol?

The average house spider can live about 6 months without food or water so this little critter isn't going anywhere. Just leave him and he will come out, make a web to catch flies for you. Then you have your opportunity or exact revenge in him, or her :p
Loooool dont say that, I'll never be able to sleep now [emoji24] [emoji24]
Luckily my savage cat is under the bed sleeping so if she sees something move she will attack it to death untill it stops moving lool
If i find that spider im going to send it to you as a present [emoji12]
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 01:35 AM
Originally Posted by Freedom
They have eggs that hatch hundreds at a time.
Its like you want me to have terrible nightmares and sleepless nights [emoji55]
Reply

EgyptPrincess
05-17-2016, 01:36 AM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Loooool dont say that, I'll never be able to sleep now [emoji24] [emoji24]
Luckily my savage cat is under the bed sleeping so if she sees something move she will attack it to death untill it stops moving lool
If i find that spider im going to send it to you as a present [emoji12]
Like hell you will! haha I probably have enough of my own seeing as my parents insist on keeping the windows and doors open all day long :hiding:
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 01:38 AM
Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
Like hell you will! haha I probably have enough of my own seeing as my parents insist on keeping the windows and doors open all day long :hiding:
Loool my windows are open all day long, untill i go round the whole house closing them for magrib, then somehow they always end up open again !!

Well hell be a special present for you so it can make webs and catch all the insects you told me about lool [emoji12]
Reply

noraina
05-17-2016, 11:27 AM
I really like leaving my windows open throughout the day, the only problem being hundreds of uninvited guests visit your house.

The spiders which really freak me out are the daddy-long legs, especially when they get wings in summer and fly around....the thought of them is giving me goosebumps.

Try banging on the wall where you think it is, spiders hate loud noises, it might crawl out or something.
Reply

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Freedom
I once oversprayed my room with bug spray, I had nausea and was vomiting for 3 weeks. Be careful of inhaling that stuff.
You mustve used like a whole can of spray and no ventilation:uuh:.
Reply

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 11:34 AM
Lol, spiders have a way of reducing their size by curling up into something which looks like a minuscule, lifeless entity, its a way to disguise themselves:nervous:. @noraina and @muslima _B.
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by noraina
I really like leaving my windows open throughout the day, the only problem being hundreds of uninvited guests visit your house.

The spiders which really freak me out are the daddy-long legs, especially when they get wings in summer and fly around....the thought of them is giving me goosebumps.

Try banging on the wall where you think it is, spiders hate loud noises, it might crawl out or something.
I was banging everywhere, it didnt come out, i slept with the hoover right next too me waiting for the sucker lol
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Lol, spiders have a way of reducing their size by curling up into something which looks like a minuscule, lifeless entity, its a way to disguise themselves:nervous:. @noraina and @muslima _B.
You guys make me have nightmares, 1st millions of spider eggs, now it could look like sock fluff [emoji24]
Reply

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
You guys make me have nightmares, 1st millions of spider eggs, now it could look like sock fluff [emoji24]
Its not so bad, lol, the spider will reveal itself in its own time then catch it or sweep it out.
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Its not so bad, lol, the spider will reveal itself in its own time then catch it or sweep it out.
Catch it [emoji55] i think id rather puke on myself... i am not going anywehre near that mini turantula beast, i just hope it died breathing in all the bug spray and lemon n vinegar dilution everyweh, if not then lets hope my savage cat eats it LOL
Reply

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Catch it [emoji55] i think id rather puke on myself... i am not going anywehre near that mini turantula beast, i just hope it died breathing in all the bug spray and lemon n vinegar dilution everyweh, if not then lets hope my savage cat eats it LOL
Lol:Emoji48::Emoji12:. If you did all that, spraying and everything, there's no chance it survived!:Emoji34:.
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Lol:Emoji48::Emoji12:. If you did all that, spraying and everything, there's no chance it survived!:Emoji34:.
If its still alive after all that, im coming to stay with you guys lol [emoji16]
Reply

noraina
05-17-2016, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Lol, spiders have a way of reducing their size by curling up into something which looks like a minuscule, lifeless entity, its a way to disguise themselves.
@noraina
and @muslima
_B.
I've seen that for myself, they curl up until they look like little strings on the floor, that's why I never notice them until they're right next to me. :o
@muslima _B your poor cat is probably a gentlemen and you're making it a savage beast, lol, inshaAllah it'll have to creep out some time, - hopefully soon before you have a spider colony underneath your bed. :skeleton: (I know that was an evil joke).
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by noraina
I've seen that for myself, they curl up until they look like little strings on the floor, that's why I never notice them until they're right next to me. :o
@muslima _B your poor cat is probably a gentlemen and you're making it a savage beast, lol, inshaAllah it'll have to creep out some time, - hopefully soon before you have a spider colony underneath your bed. :skeleton: (I know that was an evil joke).
Your definitely going to receive this thing 1st class delivery with its "eggs" aswell...itll be my gift to you [emoji4]
Reply

noraina
05-17-2016, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Your definitely going to receive this thing 1st class delivery with its "eggs" aswell...itll be my gift to you
Erm, you're too kind, but you don't need to send me mr tarantula with his five hundred kids lol.

Send me some chocolates instead, inshaAllah :D
Reply

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by noraina
Erm, you're too kind, but you don't need to send me mr tarantula with his five hundred kids lol.

Send me some chocolates instead, inshaAllah :D
Youd be lucky so lucky for me to share my chocolates [emoji12]
Reply

farhan
05-22-2016, 01:47 PM
I'm not scared of them though alhamdulilah [emoji16]

Reply

sister herb
05-22-2016, 02:08 PM
^ Your spider is invalid - it has only 7 legs. Did you fight with it?
Reply

sister herb
05-22-2016, 02:12 PM
Maybe you could try with it same like "David" did:

Reply

muslimah_B
05-22-2016, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by farhan
I'm not scared of them though alhamdulilah [emoji16]

That is not a spider
This thing that is rampant in my room was 20x bigger than that
It was a mini turantula i offically sleep with the hoover in my room lol
Reply

Bhabha
05-23-2016, 12:10 AM
Spiders are cute, just leave them alone. They eat on little bugs and killing animals is a no no >_> so the spider will eat the little bugs and save you from having to chase them out yourself. ;D
Reply

muslimah_B
05-23-2016, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Bhabha
Spiders are cute, just leave them alone. They eat on little bugs and killing animals is a no no >_> so the spider will eat the little bugs and save you from having to chase them out yourself. ;D
Spiders are not cute at all in any shape or form LOL.
I dont know what spiders your talking about, but they are icky icky things! !!
Reply

s.ali123
05-23-2016, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Spiders are not cute at all in any shape or form LOL.
I dont know what spiders your talking about, but they are icky icky things! !!
Catch the spider, and throw it over the the future in laws you were talking about! You got a weapon of mass destruction now :Evil: :skeleton:
Reply

muslimah_B
05-23-2016, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by s.ali123
Catch the spider, and throw it over the the future in laws you were talking about! You got a weapon of mass destruction now :Evil: :skeleton:
LOL, then id never be accepted unless their cat eats it first before its found wondering around scaring people [emoji33]
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!