PDA

View Full Version : Why must afraid of beautiful woman?



ardianto
05-16-2016, 03:16 PM
:sl:

A woman visited my office and talked with my employee. After she finished her business and left the office, I told my employee, "Beautiful, isn't she?". My employee smile, "Yes!", he said . Then?. Nothing happen. We back to our activities. That woman indeed beautiful, but her beauty didn't affect our mind.

Everyday there are must be beautiful women who visited my office. But my employees who all of them are male never being 'weird' because this. Everyday I always interact with women, including beautiful women. But I never tempted because their beauties. Even I don't feel difference between interact with beautiful woman and interact with woman who is not beautiful.

That's why I wonder why in this forum and in some Islamic sites I found the brothers who feel disturbed when they see beautiful woman. They feel temptation, and blame this woman as fitnah. Without they are willing to admit that the problem is not on this woman's beauty, but on their mentality that always see woman as sexual object.

Yes, brothers, the problem is not on those woman beauties, but on your mentality. If you can see a woman as human, not as just sexual object, then you will be able to control your desire.

So why must afraid of beautiful woman?. ;)
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yahya.
05-16-2016, 03:49 PM
There is also a limit of interaction. And this doesn't neccessarily depend on the ''mentality of men'' but human nature. That a woman shows his beauty was also described by the scholars as fitnah, it's not for every man a fitnah maybe, but being for some men is a reason enough to take precautions. That's for example also the reason why its better for women to pray in their houses.
Reply

EgyptPrincess
05-16-2016, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by ardianto
:sl:

A woman visited my office and talked with my employee. After she finished her business and left the office, I told my employee, "Beautiful, isn't she?". My employee smile, "Yes!", he said . Then?. Nothing happen. We back to our activities. That woman indeed beautiful, but her beauty didn't affect our mind.

Everyday there are must be beautiful women who visited my office. But my employees who all of them are male never being 'weird' because this. Everyday I always interact with women, including beautiful women. But I never tempted because their beauties. Even I don't feel difference between interact with beautiful woman and interact with woman who is not beautiful.

That's why I wonder why in this forum and in some Islamic sites I found the brothers who feel disturbed when they see beautiful woman. They feel temptation, and blame this woman as fitnah. Without they are willing to admit that the problem is not on this woman's beauty, but on their mentality that always see woman as sexual object.

Yes, brothers, the problem is not on those woman beauties, but on your mentality. If you can see a woman as human, not as just sexual object, then you will be able to control your desire.

So why must afraid of beautiful woman?. ;)
Great post :)

A man sees an attractive women and he becomes weak and the knees lol. I think we just intimidate them, a lot of men are shy at heart and the presence of an attractive women makes them uneasy, they don't know what to do or where to look hehe bless them. I imagine some of them to look like this when they see a beautiful woman haha.

Reply

ardianto
05-16-2016, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by YahyaIbnSelam
There is also a limit of interaction. And this doesn't neccessarily depend on the ''mentality of men'' but human nature. That a woman shows his beauty was also described by the scholars as fitnah, it's not for every man a fitnah maybe, but being for some men is a reason enough to take precautions. That's for example also the reason why its better for women to pray in their houses.
Not beauty of a woman that is fitnah, but behavior of this woman. Indeed, there are women who use their sexiness to tease the men. But mostly are not. If a woman dressed sexily with purpose to tease the men,then some men tempted, this is that woman fault. However, if a woman dressed and behave modestly, but some men tempted by her, this is those men fault.

One common misconception about women is, if a woman dressed well, it's because she wants to attract the men. No!, it's not true. Mostly of women dressed well because their instinct to look good which not different than the men who dressed well because their instinct to look good.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
EgyptPrincess
05-16-2016, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by ardianto
Not beauty of a woman that is fitnah, but behavior of this woman. Indeed, there are women who use their sexiness to tease the men. But mostly are not. If a woman dressed sexily with purpose to tease the men,then some men tempted, this is that woman fault. However, if a woman dressed and behave modestly, but some men tempted by her, this is those men fault.

One common misconception about women is, if a woman dressed well, it's because she wants to attract the men. No!, it's not true. Mostly of women dressed well because their instinct to look good which not different than the men who dressed well because their instinct to look good.
There are women who dress to tease, you should see how some of the girls dress at my school... disgraceful. However some women just feel good when they look nice. For example a lovely pair of shoes can make a woman feel nice, wearing make-up or carrying a lovely looking bag. These things make us feel good.

I would love to wear a skirt, not to show off my legs but just so I can feel the sun and the cool breeze from the air on them. I like to let my hair blow in the wind and stuff. It's not always about showing off or temping men. Think about men who get ripped at the gym, not all of them do it to attract females, some do it because it just makes them feel good about themselves.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2016, 10:18 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 06:43 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 02:15 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 03:19 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!