/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ibn 'Uthaymeen warns the Muslims from the Salafi Group (Neo-Salafis)

new2010
05-16-2016, 08:21 PM
Assalamualaykum,

just want to share this video:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
startingarabic
05-21-2016, 10:28 PM
The title is not appropriate to what is being said.
He warns about all groups.

Freedom
05-22-2016, 04:01 AM
The Madkhalis are a virus.

sister herb
05-22-2016, 06:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Freedom
The Madkhalis are a virus.
Can you show any reasons or proof to your claim? It would make discussions easier if people write also the reasons why they think by some way.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
05-22-2016, 06:10 AM
oops double post by mistake

startingarabic
05-22-2016, 10:25 AM
I am not a (Neo-Salafis) and I know the people you are going on about, I dis-like them a lot, however the name does not exist in Islam and this is important to know as well.;)

Freedom
05-22-2016, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Can you show any reasons or proof to your claim? It would make discussions easier if people write also the reasons why they think by some way.
They support almost every tyrant and oppressor in the Middle East. While at the same time they denounce all the other Muslims as deviants and innovators.

startingarabic
05-23-2016, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Freedom
They support almost every tyrant and oppressor in the Middle East. While at the same time they denounce all the other Muslims as deviants and innovators.
Yes, but they are not Mushriks.
They are at least far from that.
They have errors but its not like grave worshipping.
But the title is misleading.
He does not talk about this group in the UK or USA or where ever and who every they are.
He did not know these people, then you bring a text or /audio and title it that he is talking about them.
He is giving general advice, and thats from listening to it in arabic, and again I said he mentioned other groups.
Still I was glad the brother uploaded it and enjoyed listening to one of my shaieks who passed away. May Allah guide us and have mercy on all our shaieks
:D

sister herb
05-23-2016, 02:28 PM
I don´t know whose those Madkhalis are. Never heard.

startingarabic
05-23-2016, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I don´t know whose those Madkhalis are. Never heard.
You don't need to know them to enter jannah.
Problem is everyone talks about everyone else think this is the correct path and not learn their religion. :D

new2010
05-31-2016, 10:01 PM
I didn't choose the title, just took it as it was in the video.

startingarabic
05-31-2016, 11:28 PM
Yes. I don't change titles on youtube as well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.