/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Cpt.America
05-17-2016, 04:13 AM
Asalaamualaikum. A friend invited me to IB.

Whatsup?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 04:18 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum :).

:ia: you benefit here.

Be ready to thank your friend greatly in future ;).

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 05:25 AM
:slm:

You've made the right choice and welcome!:statisfie

Search
05-17-2016, 09:34 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Hi, Muslim Captain America - huge welcome to IB!
I just saw one of your posts in one thread and was in awe - you seem like an awesomety-awesome brother and want to thank you for that wonderful post in sister EgyptianPrincess's thread.

Hmm, IB's a pretty wonderful place, or at least that's my experience so far - yeah, sure you get a few oddballs and sometimes a few like Grumpy and Sneezy and Dopey show up a la Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (I'm kidding - well, kinda), but overall, it's a beneficial place and God-willing you'll be benefited here and will continue to benefit us as well and grace us with your wisdom.

Wishing you happiness and peace,

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by Cpt.America
Asalaamualaikum. A friend invited me to IB.

Whatsup?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-17-2016, 09:36 AM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum

noraina
05-17-2016, 10:49 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

InshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here, I have seen some of your other posts and they are amazing ma'sha'Allah. :)

greenhill
05-17-2016, 12:46 PM
Welcome to the forum..

There's up loads! Ha ha..

Have a great stay.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!