/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Importance of Sunnah

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 07:36 AM
The Sunnah of our beloved Prophet:saws: was made easy to practise.

The Messenger of Allah :saws:, who adopted the Qur'an as his Guide, said, "Facilitate (religious matters) to people and do not make (things) difficult. Obey each other and do not differ (among yourselves)." - Bukhari.

So, basically, what the fuqaha have decided based upon the sunnah, that should be followed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 07:43 AM
“You have an excellent model in the messenger of Allah, for all who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much” -Surah al-Ahzab, 21

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 09:03 AM
Our beloved Rasul of Allah :saws: said,

"I have left with you two things, if you hold unto them you will never go astray. The Book of Allah and my Sunnah!" --Al-Mishkaat 1/66

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 03:32 PM
"Indeed in the Messenger of Allah, you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much. "-Surah Ahzab:21.

And He says: "Say: if you (really) love Allah then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Most-Forgiving, Most-Merciful." -Surah Ale-Imran:31

Total success lies in the obedience and love of Allah and His Messenger
:saws:.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.