/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it allowed to play with boys wearing hijab ?

AmineWaleed
05-17-2016, 12:07 PM

A word from Al Sheikh the Doctor Abd Al Acheir Hamad Al Ganimi

Question: I am a Muslim who has lived in a non-Muslim country for two years, and hope you will answer my question, honorable sheikh. What is your opinion of a Muslim woman who wears a hijab, in spite of the fact that she's American and plays tennis with her non-Muslim friends, and fraternizes with them on a daily basis -- sometimes joining them in training sessions. Is this permissable under Sharia law?

Answer from the Sheikh: Because she plays with boys as well, it's forbidden whether they are Muslim or not. If she were playing tennis with girls, and had a hijab on her head, it would be fine -- under one condition: That those girls will be of high moral standing. In addition, it's forbidden for her to have a male coach in this sport

الشيخ الدكتور عبد الاخر حمادة الغنيمي
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
والصلاة والسلام على نبينا وحبيبنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم

قال تعالى يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله وذروا ما بقي من الربا إن كنتم مؤمنين،
يا من تركتم اوطانكم وغرقتم في بحر الخيانة لقد خنتم مبادئكم وخنتم الإسلام، يا من تدعون الإسلام دينكم لقد تركتم بناتكم في ايدي الشعوب لعبة، والتحقتم بالعلم ولاكن نسيتم الدين تمارسون الفاحشة وتختبئون من وراء الحجاب تدعون للاسلام
ولا تدركوا المعنى الحقيقي لتلك العبارات.
للأسف الشديد انه المدعية اسمى برهامي والتي ترتدي الحجاب وفي الأساس الحجاب يخجل في ان يرتديه رأسها تمارس بما يسمى بالرياضة مع الغير مسلمين امام الذين يتمتعون بتلك الرياضة ولاكن الإسلام الحقيقي منعنا عن ممارسة تلك العادات، استغفري الله وعودي لطريق الإسلام اما انزعي الحجاب يا من خنتي مباديك.
عنْ أَنَسٍ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ ، قَالَ : سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَ سَلَّمَ ، يَقُولُ :

قَالَ اللهُ تَعَالَى : يَا ابْنَ ادَمَ ، إِنَّكَ مَا دَعَوْتََنِي وَرَجَوْتَنِي ، غَفَرْتُ لَكَ عَلَى مَا كَانَ مِنْكَ وَلَا أُبالِي . يا ابْنَ ادَمَ :لَوْ بَلَغَتْ ذُنُوبُكَ عَنانَ السَّماءِ ثُم َّ اسْتَغْفَرْتَني ، غَفَرْتُ لَكَ . يَا ابْنَ ادَمَ : إِنَّكَ لَوْ أَتَيْتَنِي بِقُرَابِ الأَرْضِ خَطَايا ثُمَّ لَقِيتَني لَا تُشْرِكُ بِي شَيْأً ، لَأَتيْتُكَ بِقُرَابِها مَغْفِرَةً
اللهم اجعلنا من شهداء الحق والقادمين بالقصت

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-17-2016, 12:09 PM
....what is the point of this thread?

Muslim Woman
05-17-2016, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
....what is the point of this thread?
:sl:

To play or not to play with hijab ?

sister herb
05-17-2016, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:

To play or not to play with hijab ?
I would say instead that to play or not to play with opposite gender.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
05-17-2016, 04:43 PM
If you cant do these things although you have hijab what is the purpose of hijab?

Muezzin
05-17-2016, 04:44 PM
The way the thread title is worded, it could also mean 'are boys allowed to play while wearing hijab'.

anatolian
05-17-2016, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muezzin
the way the thread title is worded, it could also mean 'are boys allowed to play while wearing hijab'.
lol :D :D :D

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
The way the thread title is worded, it could also mean 'are boys allowed to play while wearing hijab'.
I thought of that too while reading the title :O.

:D.

sister herb
05-17-2016, 05:51 PM
When I read the title, I was wondering does it mean like "are boys allowed to wear hijab?". ;D

Well, are they?

anatolian
05-17-2016, 06:15 PM
Hijab means being shy as a word..Hijab of men is between belly and knees..I also wonder if there is any one who knows or thinks different?

Aisha
05-17-2016, 06:25 PM
I thought this thread was about playing with hijab-wearing boys... :hiding:

Alpha Dude
05-17-2016, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
I thought this thread was about playing with hijab-wearing boys... :hiding:
Same.

noraina
05-17-2016, 08:11 PM
I thought that too lol, I was looking forward to reading a ruling on boys wearing the hijab.

I am quite sure almost every Muslim boy would have tried on a hijab at least once in his life, especially if his mothers and sisters do it....

Hamza :)
05-17-2016, 08:38 PM
I would never play with boys wearing hijab

Misbah0411
05-17-2016, 10:41 PM
In summary, Islam forbids free mixing of men and women and mingling with the disbelievers is bad for your iman.

Pygoscelis
05-18-2016, 06:53 AM
Interesting question. Is there any rule in Islam forbidding men or boys from wearing hajib, for the sake of modesty as women do?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.