/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's your Personality Type?

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 01:56 PM
:sl:

Came across this test long time ago which is surprisingly accurate :O.

Have a go and see what you get :).

As it's a bit personal if you don't want to share the exact one that's fine, you may share the category eg. "Analysts".

https://www.16personalities.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 02:10 PM
I got
INFP PERSONALITY (“THE MEDIATOR”)

It is actually quite accurate lol

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
I got
INFP PERSONALITY (“THE MEDIATOR”)

It is actually quite accurate lol
:ma:

Are you a writer by any chance :O.

Very Creative – INFPs combine their intuitive nature with their open-mindedness to allow them to see things from unconventional perspectives. Being able to connect many far-flung dots into a single theme, it's no wonder that many INFPs are celebrated poets and authors.

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 02:16 PM
I dont think i am, but friends who have read some of my class work have said i should write a book as i made them cry and think about their lifes lol.

I did want to do fictional writing at one point, i go through alot of hobbies, but im not sure if its actually allowed ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
05-17-2016, 02:18 PM
I seem to be advocate.

INFJ Personality (“The Advocate”)

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

INFJs indeed share a very unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – INFJs will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to INFJs, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.

Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.

— Martin Luther King

INFJs find it easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extroverted types, but they would all do well to remember that INFJs need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. INFJs take great care of other’s feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.

Live to Fight Another Day

Really though, it is most important for INFJs to remember to take care of themselves. The passion of their convictions is perfectly capable of carrying them past their breaking point and if their zeal gets out of hand, they can find themselves exhausted, unhealthy and stressed. This becomes especially apparent when INFJs find themselves up against conflict and criticism – their sensitivity forces them to do everything they can to evade these seemingly personal attacks, but when the circumstances are unavoidable, they can fight back in highly irrational, unhelpful ways.

To INFJs, the world is a place full of inequity – but it doesn’t have to be. No other personality type is better suited to create a movement to right a wrong, no matter how big or small. INFJs just need to remember that while they’re busy taking care of the world, they need to take care of themselves, too.

noraina
05-17-2016, 02:23 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

I tried out this test a year ago, I was then and still am an Advocate (INFJ-a).

ConcealedGem
05-17-2016, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I seem to be advocate.

INFJ Personality (“The Advocate”)

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

INFJs indeed share a very unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – INFJs will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to INFJs, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.

Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.

— Martin Luther King

INFJs find it easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extroverted types, but they would all do well to remember that INFJs need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. INFJs take great care of other’s feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.

Live to Fight Another Day

Really though, it is most important for INFJs to remember to take care of themselves. The passion of their convictions is perfectly capable of carrying them past their breaking point and if their zeal gets out of hand, they can find themselves exhausted, unhealthy and stressed. This becomes especially apparent when INFJs find themselves up against conflict and criticism – their sensitivity forces them to do everything they can to evade these seemingly personal attacks, but when the circumstances are unavoidable, they can fight back in highly irrational, unhelpful ways.

To INFJs, the world is a place full of inequity – but it doesn’t have to be. No other personality type is better suited to create a movement to right a wrong, no matter how big or small. INFJs just need to remember that while they’re busy taking care of the world, they need to take care of themselves, too.
We be twinning in terms of personality. [emoji1477]

Allahuma barik

~ Sabr ~
your personality type is:
architect
(intj-a)

noraina
Sister Herb, me and you are 'rare' alhamdulillah, ;)

Edited: And ConcealedGem too.

~ Sabr ~
05-17-2016, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
:sl:

Came across this test long time ago which is surprisingly accurate :O.

Have a go and see what you get :).

As it's a bit personal if you don't want to share the exact one that's fine, you may share the category eg. "Analysts".

https://www.16personalities.com/
Where is Architect in the poll lol

ConcealedGem
05-17-2016, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Assalamu alaykum,

I tried out this test a year ago, I was then and still am an Advocate (INFJ-a).

*Tripplet-ing

[emoji1477]

EgyptPrincess
05-17-2016, 02:38 PM
Debater (ENTP-T)

93% Extroverted | 7% introverted :omg:
58% Intuitive | 42% observant
67% Thinking | 33% feeling
36% Judging | 64% Prospecting
28% Assertive | 72% Turbulent

^o)

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
(ENTP-T)
Interesting! Close to mine. I'm ESTP.

https://www.16personalities.com/estp-personality

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
Where is Architect in the poll lol
Architect comes under "Analysts" from the types on website :).

Yep I definitely see this in you:
High Self-Confidence – INTJs trust their rationalism above all else, so when they come to a conclusion, they have no reason to doubt their findings. This creates an honest, direct style of communication that isn't held back by perceived social roles or expectations. When INTJs are right, they're right, and no amount of politicking or hand-holding is going to change that fact – whether it's correcting a person, a process, or themselves, they'd have it no other way.

EgyptPrincess
05-17-2016, 03:39 PM

2 things I need to work on..
apparently i'm very argumentative and often let my emotions get the better of me lol. Pretty accurate ^o)

noraina
05-17-2016, 03:53 PM
I'm impressed by how accurate it is, these are things I would really like to correct about myself (I am sensitive and very emotional lol).

Sensitive – When someone challenges or criticizes INFJs’ principles or values, they are likely to receive an alarmingly strong response. People with the INFJ personality type are highly vulnerable to criticism and conflict, and questioning their motives is the quickest way to their bad side.

Always Need to Have a Cause – INFJs get so caught up in the passion of their pursuits that any of the cumbersome administrative or maintenance work that comes between them and the ideal they see on the horizon is deeply unwelcome. INFJs like to know that they are taking concrete steps towards their goals, and if routine tasks feel like they are getting in the way, or worse yet, there is no goal at all, they will feel restless and disappointed.

Bhabha
05-17-2016, 04:18 PM
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

Hmmmmmm

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

Hmmmmmm
Your same as Bill Gates and Albert Einstein :O.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein

Hopes N Prayers
05-17-2016, 06:56 PM
Your personality type is:
CAMPAIGNER (enfp-t)

Mind: Extraverted 84%
Energy: Intuitive 69%
Nature: feeling 58%
Tactics: Prospecting 95%
Identity: Turbulent 51%

Regrets1
05-17-2016, 07:16 PM
Defender (ISFJ-A)

"Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others."

drac16
05-17-2016, 07:24 PM
It says that I'm an INTP (The Logician). That's exactly what I thought I was. :)

Hamza :)
05-17-2016, 07:39 PM
Why is there no 'introverted weirdo' personality :hmm:

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
Why is there no 'introverted weirdo' personality :hmm:
You sound like an INFP :O.

Do the test and find out ;).

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 07:42 PM

ISFP -A:o

Dont know how accurate it is:omg:

Hamza :)
05-17-2016, 07:45 PM
You sound like an INFP :O.

Do the test and find out ;).
i told you i always get different results :hmm:

Bhabha
05-17-2016, 07:46 PM
I have gotten that one since I was small lol I thought it would change

ReboundMuslimah
05-17-2016, 09:27 PM
Wow mine is pretty accurate I got INFP PERSONALITY-THE MEDIATOR.

muslimah_B
05-17-2016, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
Wow mine is pretty accurate I got INFP PERSONALITY-THE MEDIATOR.
Same as me [emoji12]

Kiro
05-18-2016, 04:09 AM
something cool :p
@Serinity

MuhammadIbrahim
05-18-2016, 05:07 AM
That's amazing. I completely agree with the result of that test.;D

ConcealedGem
05-18-2016, 09:49 PM
An observation...

Many introverts on forum than extroverts.

strivingobserver98
05-18-2016, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ConcealedGem
Many introverts on forum than extroverts.
True.

In real life, I find extroverts more fun to be around :).

Why they excel in online discussions:
In fact, many introverts prefer online discussions to in-person ones
  • You get to think before speaking. You can write what you want and when you want.
  • No one can take up all the air time because there’s room for everyone. There’s no need to interrupt anyone. (We tend to hate interrupting, so this is a nice relief.)
  • You get to write your thoughts instead of speaking off the cuff.
  • You can choose to focus on meaningful connections with kindred spirits instead of light chatting. (See tips below for how to do this.)
  • You can use your listening and keen observation skills to draw others into meaningful interactions.
  • You can tune into the “likes” and comments to get the feedback you need. You can even ask for feedback directly by posting a question.

Why Introverts are stressed in social situations

• The less you can see or detect your audience’s responses, the more stress.
  • The more people in the audience, the more stress.
  • The less you know the people, the more stress.
  • The more your professional reputation is involved, the more stress.

http://www.quietrev.com/introverts-e...e-discussions/

Bhabha
05-19-2016, 06:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by drac16
It says that I'm an INTP (The Logician). That's exactly what I thought I was. :)
Maybe... canadian reverts are INTP?

ConcealedGem
05-19-2016, 07:20 AM
Edit..

Freedom
05-19-2016, 07:33 AM
Intp

Serinity
05-19-2016, 07:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
something cool :p
@Serinity
:salam:

LOL. I am ISTP-T an introvert, observant, Thinking, prospecting and turbulent. :/ As opposed to extrovert, feelings, Judging, and assertive. :P

ukmuslimah
05-27-2016, 10:34 PM
INTJ.

INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals
Haha, no wonder I can never get along with people.

Cpt.America
05-28-2016, 12:23 AM
Myers Briggs?

It's based on Jungian archetypes.
It's usually pretty accurate.
Psychologists use it as a tool.

It's not usually supposed to change much (if ever) but my personality type has been changing.

I used to be an INTP in highschool but I suppose I did legitimately change a lot since.
Last time I checked I had become an INFJ.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.