/* */

PDA

View Full Version : going to the mosque

_E_3
05-20-2016, 06:33 AM
:sl:

going to the Mosque today for the first time in years ...its a different Mosque than i was at before ...i am hoping they have normal stairs to the sisters part of the Mosque av never been to this one before ...i hope i look ok for it ...its hours away til i go out am all ready dressed hajab included and its only 7.32am :facepalm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-20-2016, 07:43 AM
:wasalamex

Sorry, what is it you need advice on?

_E_3
05-20-2016, 07:56 AM
sorry ...i forgot to ask lol
i have a long dress, trousers, long jumper hajab does that sound ok ?
am worried i will not look respectable ill be wearing a coat as well ...

~ Sabr ~
05-20-2016, 07:57 AM
:ma: that sounds fine sis x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_E_3
05-20-2016, 08:00 AM
Thank you sister

nadinesauriol
05-20-2016, 10:42 AM
Hello

I am Not Understand Your Question Properly Define Your Question and after i properly suggest answer.

Thanks.

s.ali123
05-20-2016, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _E_
:sl:

going to the Mosque today for the first time in years ...its a different Mosque than i was at before ...i am hoping they have normal stairs to the sisters part of the Mosque av never been to this one before ...i hope i look ok for it ...its hours away til i go out am all ready dressed hajab included and its only 7.32am :facepalm:
I hope your visit to mosque had been fine sis :) Let us know how was it.

_E_3
05-20-2016, 03:17 PM
Mosque was ok but not many women there ...i got to scared to say anything and after prayers i left :facepalm:

sister herb
05-20-2016, 03:47 PM
Mosque was ok but not many women there ...i got to scared to say anything and after prayers i left :facepalm:
It´s the most important you went there. Hugs from me. :)

Marina-Aisha
05-20-2016, 05:17 PM
whenever i go jummah i never talk to anyone i of course salam the sisters but i dont sit and chat as im very shy person..but in sha Allah you find class make friends.

s.ali123
05-20-2016, 05:31 PM
Lol even with men I sometimes feel scared [emoji14] Its normal. But I noticed once you say salam to someone, it breaks the ice :) I think thats why there is so much stress put in Islam on saying salam to people. Usually when you do salam, and other reply with bug smile, it makes some special bond of being Muslim :)
But its very good to know that you went. Ma shaa Allah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.