/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream interception

Hopes N Prayers
05-20-2016, 07:32 AM
I had a dream not long ago maybe a month. What I saw was me on my deathbed holding my mothers hand. I told her while I was dieing that if she saw the state I was in she would be proud. I also told her not to worry and inshallah Allah will reunite the family together in jannah. I told her that I had a diary that I wanted her and my father to read and with that I kissed her hand and died with a beautiful smile on my face.

This happened after my fajr prayer and the following morning I told my mother the dream. She became so proud and told me that it could be a glad tiding from Allah.

I don't know really I'm not a good person but when I had this dream I started thinking of what it is that I'm doing that Allah sent me this dream.

Please help I don't understand

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-20-2016, 07:44 AM
:salamext:

Try not to worry about it too much :ia:

Just concentrate on praying 5 times a day and doing good deeds that will help you get to Jannah.

May we all re-unite there, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.