/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

GINGERBEARDMAN
05-20-2016, 08:40 AM
https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...-battleground/

The humble toilet; a place of privacy, a place of personal grooming, and a place to relieve yourself. Well, not for many schools inspired by the LGBT movement. A number of schools that have undergone new build programmes or are planning to do so in the future are taking the opportunity to remove their segregated male and female toilets and replace them with ‘unisex toilets’. The usual form of these toilets is not literally a communal bathroom shared by both sexes – that would be too outrageous for the majority of parents...

Full article in link provided top of the post

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-20-2016, 08:46 AM
What??????!!!!!!!!!!! :uuh:

Freedom
05-20-2016, 08:49 AM
Too many of these LGBTQRPWXYZ "activists". They work full time to implement such nonsense.

GINGERBEARDMAN
05-20-2016, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Freedom
Too many of these LGBTQRPWXYZ "activists". They work full time to implement such nonsense.
They don't need to, these days they have the whole liberal establishment on their side. They've got civil servants, Politicians, judges, medical and educational professionals all signed up to this agenda and paid at taxpayer expense to support this rubbish.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misbah0411
05-20-2016, 10:15 AM
If you give them an inch they want a foot. They got their gay marriage now they want to be able to go into any bathroom regardless of gender. Political correctness nonsense.

LaSorcia
05-20-2016, 01:39 PM
It's even worse in the USAimsad.

Men who believe they're women, or just say they do, are allowed in women's locker rooms.
It works the other way around as well, but I don't think many women will be taking advantage of that, but who knows nowadays!

People who protest this are called all sorts of horrible names.

At least with the solution listed above, people will have more privacy.

Pygoscelis
05-20-2016, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by article
The toilet cubicles themselves are fully enclosed from the ceiling to the floor but can be used by either gender.
So what is all this hubub about then? They are just creating many tiny private bathrooms and not designating a gender for them because its only one person at a time anyway. Then they put a scare mongering image of some guy peering over and into a bathroom stall (which would be impossible according to the article).

sister herb
05-20-2016, 02:02 PM
I afraid it will increase the risk of become harassed or raped in the bathroom. How those schools will prevent this?

sister herb
05-20-2016, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
So what is all this hubub about then? They are just creating many tiny private bathrooms and not designating a gender for them because its only one person at a time anyway. Then they put a scare mongering image of some guy peering over and into a bathroom stall (which would be impossible according to the article).
This doesn´t work either. Men never learn to keep the toilet seat ring down.

Serinity
05-20-2016, 02:20 PM
Disgusting. No human with any ounce of dignity or self-respect for themselves would ever go to that filthy toilet. Disgusting, disgusting..

Now what is next? Men and women bathing together in changing rooms? Bathing together before going to the public swimming bath? Have they no shame! No, by Allah SWT, the plan of Iblees is for men and women to lose their dignity before eachother by being naked!

Pygoscelis
05-20-2016, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
This doesn´t work either. Men never learn to keep the toilet seat ring down.
LOL Well there you go then. This is an opportunity for schools to teach boys to do this so that they do it when they grow up to be men. :)

I also imagine that the peer pressure could have some other positive effects. Suzie won't date Jimmy now because Rita saw Jimmy not wash his hands after going to the bathroom. So now everyone is careful to wash their hands. :p

ardianto
05-20-2016, 02:57 PM
Unisex toilet is common in Indonesia. In some public places you can find row of toilets that can be used by both gender. And it never cause a problem because the design is different than segregated toilet. Each toilet fully covered by wall, and all toilets are not placed in special section behind the wall, but directly face public area.

shygirl1993
12-02-2016, 11:04 AM
I know, this happened when they rebuilt my school also. It's not fun to stand in line to go to the toilet, and boys are noisy!

Zeal
12-02-2016, 04:32 PM

islamirama
12-02-2016, 10:36 PM
Primary school introduces unisex toilets to 'prevent transphobia'

Many parents say their children do not want to use facilities split with the opposite sex and it makes them feel 'uncomfortable'

By Keith Perry - 03 Oct 2014

Angry parents have complained after a primary school introduced unisex toilets in a bid to 'prevent transphobia'.

Pupils were shocked to discover they had to share the 'gender neutral' toilets at the start of the school year, sparking concerns from parents.

Many say their children do not want to use facilities split with the opposite sex and it makes them feel 'uncomfortable'.

Harbour Primary School in Newhaven, East Sussex, has defended the move, which it says is about 'preventing transphobia'.

There are around 500 pupils at the school for three to 11-year-olds.

One concerned mother said her seven-year-old does not feel 'comfortable' using the toilets.

She said: "I know of several parents who have raised complaints and they have now invited us to a meeting about transgender equality. This was just introduced from the start of term and no one told us before. There are seven-year-old girls using the same toilets as 11-year-old boys. My daughter has said she doesn't feel comfortable about it. Although we are all up for equality we feel this is not allowing our children to choose. A lot of our children don't want to use toilets of the opposite sex."

http://forum.netmuslims.com/showthre...ll=1#post66805

Karl
12-02-2016, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I afraid it will increase the risk of become harassed or raped in the bathroom. How those schools will prevent this?
Most westerners are gay so you don't have to worry about it anyway. If they were not gay, they would not push this gay rights agenda so much.

I have absolutely no time for the "LGBT community" as not only are they an abomination against nature and God, they are ALSO hypocritical bigots too. They will on one hand take pride in admitting that they like to sodomize men, while at the same time they try to play the judgemental moral high ground by uttering rancorous hate speech against heterosexual men who marry child and woman brides under age 16/18. Most of these LGBT freaks are liberal Marxists and other far-left globalist agents of the emerging New World Order, and the hacker group "anonymous" are one good example of these LGBT-supporting cyber terrorists.

Aaron
12-03-2016, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Most westerners are gay so you don't have to worry about it anyway. If they were not gay, they would not push this gay rights agenda so much.
The most ridiculous statement I've ever heard. Most westerns are not gay, in a recent study [source] 3.5% of the U.S population identify as LGBT. The countires with the highest LGBT populations are the south Americas and even then it's 10% of the total population, a far cry from "most".

Open minded westerners push the LGBT agenda because we believe in equal rights to live your life how you want, so long as it doesn't harm those around you. If someone wants to be gay, who the hell am I to tell them otherwise?

islamirama
12-03-2016, 01:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron
If someone wants to be gay, who the hell am I to tell them otherwise?
it's a problem when these homos start pushing their ideology and perversion onto us, like this unisex toilet crap.

Aaron
12-03-2016, 01:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
it's a problem when these homos start pushing their ideology and perversion onto us, like this unisex toilet crap.
You don't have to use them. That's like an Atheist saying "Stop pushing Mosques onto us. Just don't go in them.

islamirama
12-03-2016, 01:47 AM
You don't have to use them. That's like an Atheist saying "Stop pushing Mosques onto us. Just don't go in them.
They will force it on you, just like the unisex toilets in the schools. It may not be forced now, but this is just the beginning. Down the road we won't find any separate restrooms anywhere. We will have no choice, we will have to use them.

Aaron
12-03-2016, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
They will force it on you, just like the unisex toilets in the schools. It may not be forced now, but this is just the beginning. Down the road we won't find any separate restrooms anywhere. We will have no choice, we will have to use them.
I highly doubt that. It will be like normal mens girls rest rooms at the moment, just for lgbt people

Karl
12-03-2016, 04:57 AM
The most ridiculous statement I've ever heard. Most westerns are not gay, in a recent study [source] 3.5% of the U.S population identify as LGBT. The countires with the highest LGBT populations are the south Americas and even then it's 10% of the total population, a far cry from "most".

Open minded westerners push the LGBT agenda because we believe in equal rights to live your life how you want, so long as it doesn't harm those around you. If someone wants to be gay, who the hell am I to tell them otherwise?
You're probably right, most are bisexual, pansexual and zoophilic/miscegenation etc.
BTW, statistics don't mean anything. People often lie about private matters (including details of their sexual proclivities).

anatolian
12-03-2016, 10:42 AM
Unisex toilet is so wrong but I fail to see the connection to LGBTs. An lgbt is the one who interested in the same gender not the opposite one.

Aaron
12-03-2016, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Unisex toilet is so wrong but I fail to see the connection to LGBTs. An lgbt is the one who interested in the same gender not the opposite one.
You don't have to be LGBT to support them... I'm not a women but I support women's rights, I'm not a religious but I support freedom of religion.

anatolian
12-03-2016, 08:16 PM
You don't have to be LGBT to support them... I'm not a women but I support women's rights, I'm not a religious but I support freedom of religion.
Your comment is not related to my question. I am asking what the correlation of unisex toilets is to lgbts.

Zeal
12-03-2016, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Your comment is not related to my question. I am asking what the correlation of unisex toilets is to lgbts.
They've only begun to do unisex toilets because of the gender confusion lgbt's cause specifically the t's

anatolian
12-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Ok I see thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.